This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, how are you WALKING after that?! [gross]

Hit the restroom at work today, and found that the previous occupant of my stall didn't flush (sadly not uncommon ), but Jesus CHRIST, I can't remember ever seeing a log this size before...I swear to God, it looked like a good-sized loaf of Italian bread. I actually can't fault the guy for not flushing, because it took me three tries before it went down, but I have no idea how a turd that big could have come out of a human being...unless this guy just happened to be fifteen feet tall. If you have to eliminate that much bodily waste, please wait until you get home.

For the sound of it, I don't think he could've waited that long.

It's a good thing I've already eaten.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      For the sound of it, I don't think he could've waited that long.
      Or else he was worried about clogging up his own toilet, so he decided to risk clogging ours.

It's a good thing I've already eaten.
      Hey, you were warned.

Seriously...what the hell did this guy EAT? Or had he not pooped for the last month and was saving up? I'm still halfway between repulsed and impressed.

Comment

Don't ask me how I know, but that is someone who either eats a lot of fiber or is losing weight, or both. (Some of the fatty acids your fat cells lose are excreted instead of lost via breath or urine.)
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

One of my nephews has, or at least used to have, something going on in his digestive system somewhere that would cause that sort of thing. As a kid, he hated having to poop because, as you can imagine, it hurt. I feel for people that have that sort of thing going on!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            (Some of the fatty acids your fat cells lose are excreted instead of lost via breath or urine.)
            Which is why a lot of serious dieters have bad breath. Many personal trainers too. Being in ketosis will do that.

Comment

My hubby has affectionately nicknamed me "she of the giganto-dook" (it's related to high fiber consumption and a system that only wants to do it's thing once per day). When one of those decides it's time, you can't really wait till you get home. Use the nearest facilities or you'll be dropping that log out your pant leg (which would be a bit harder to clean up).

Also, there was probably less risk of him clogging your toilet than clogging his own. Restrooms in businesses tend to have better water pressure than residential toilets, at least if he lives on a higher floor. I had to use a pitcher of water when we lived on the top floor of our building. I don't like taking a crap at work, but at least one flush does the job.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

To answer your query: Probably normally now....before that dump OTOH
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I had a nursing instructor once talk on this very subject. IIRC, the term is mega-colon, and quite often, home toilets and water pressure are not capable of handling the volume.
                  Last edited by Luna Baby; 09-27-2015, 05:21 PM. Reason: left out a word....

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    To answer your query: Probably normally now....before that dump OTOH
                    He could probably pinch a chunk of his stomach skin and jiggle it after that dump

Comment

I know someone with a slow system, and when it hits, it hits, and will not just wait until you get home.

It always hurts, but strangely, they always end up with that feeling of their pants being looser afterwards.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Hubby was rather shocked at how his skinny little wife could produce logs like I do. High fiber diet FTS.
                        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I don't like pooping in public places. It's usually a last resort. =*(

Comment

I have rather the opposite problem... my poor toilet brush, is all I have to say.

Comment

I have 3 daughters, all grown now. DD#1, for a time as a pre-teen and teen, laid logs that completely blocked the toilet, and we only had one, so it couldn't stay out of commission for long. I had an old and dull bread knife that no longer worked well, so we moved it to the bathroom, and when we HAD to clear the bowl, the knife went to work and made her logs into smaller and flushable chunks. You haven't lived until you've chopped your daughters shit into small pieces multiple times in a week....

Comment

Working...
                              X