Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public intoxication, check. Trespassing, check. Mercedes.. WTF?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bean View Post
    Canadians.. none of them have any business driving. Only white, male, hetrosexual god fearing christians have any business on our roads.

shit.. guess I need to sell my car.
    Well, seeing the driving in this city, and most of the reports I hear of driving in other cities, I can't really argue. Which is why I take the bus!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
      In addition, females, homosexuals, asians, blacks, jews, atheists, those of middle eastern descent, and Canadians.. none of them have any business driving. Only white, male, hetrosexual god fearing christians have any business on our roads.
      Good thing this woman doesn't drive too often.

I practically fly down the road.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
        A friend of mine also had an experience with Ambien. He said that it didn't really make him sleepy in the least, but he did have a nice conversation with the six-foot tall, cigarette-smoking rabbit at the foot of his bed.
        Damn it! I took Ambien for awhile, and didn't get a single hallucination! I feel so gypped!
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
          92 degrees in the shade (yeah, it's fall, but it's also Texas), in a black Mercedes, with the windows up and no a/c running (engine wasn't even on).
          I will give the guy credit for having the sense to know not drive in the state he was in. That could have been a deadly disaster.
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
            Nope, they shouldn't. In addition, females, homosexuals, asians, blacks, jews, atheists, those of middle eastern descent, and Canadians.. none of them have any business driving. Only white, male, hetrosexual god fearing christians have any business on our roads.

shit.. guess I need to sell my car.
            Two outta three, I can STILL drive!
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Hmm...hmm...hmmm...hmmm....

Vewy intewesting...

As a recovering drug addict, I would take a stab that he could've also been on Xanax....or Seroquel...or something to that affect. I used to abuse those - they were my "parachute" when I wanted to come down off the Meth for a few days.

Warrants? Hmmm....possible the Mercedes wasn't even his? Maybe a family members? or friend? or stolen? (No, if it were stolen, the police would've had it towed)

Now, as a person studying Chemical Dependency Counseling, I would assume that he does have a problem and would hope that he went into detox rather than jail (they can get the person later - but it sounds as if he would need medical attention). When he comes too days from now, hopefully there will be a crisis intervention worker there to see that he gets the help he needs.

As far as it being a suicide attempt - I don't think so. Usually people who are trying to commit suicide are making those around them aware that they are going to try to commit suicide - usually.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
              X