Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not supposed to, but I'll do it for you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not supposed to, but I'll do it for you!

That's what I remember coming to a checkout counter at The Body Shop with my three new loofahs.

Background: I had an old loofah that lasted me one year, or at least, more than my two other old loofahs. The other two lasted only days.

Anyways, back to the story.

I was out hunting for a new loofah and for a new wallet for my father. As for the wallet, my dad liked the style of his old wallet but hated the "girly" (as he put it) orange colour.

Long story short, my wallet hunt failed (the perfect black one costs $60.00, too expensive for me!), but my loofah hunt sent me to The Body Shop.

After a brief conversation with the clerk about the effectiveness of the store's loofahs, I decided to take advantage of their Buy 2 Get 1 free promotion and took my three new loofahs to the counter.

That's when I met Refund Lady.

At this point in time, she was already arguing about something with the clerk. I didn't know what it was, but I caught some snippets from the clerk about the manager not being here to approve whatever it was she wanted.

Then I heard this gem:

"I'm not supposed to, but I'll do it!"

Once she was satisfied, and he proceeded to do what she wanted, I realized that what she wanted was a refund on some sort of body lotion or whatnot.

Also, while the clerk was processing Refund Lady's refund, I was behind her, with my loofahs, testing some sample perfumes on my wrists, and accidentally sprayed some perfume on Refund Lady!

I apologized, and it was a good thing she was nice about it! I don't think she was a bitch, since she wasn't yelling or screaming or cursing or throwing temper tantrums, but after the refund was processed and she left, I regretted not having a piece of paper or pen on me so I could write down this site's URL and hand it over to him!

What do you think? And what other stories do you have?
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!
Working...
X