This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    oh poor lill....... so naive..... there are women who bring them with them to work.
    and use them.
    security on my last ship liked to scan one woman's bags cos they wanted to see how big her dildo was. never saw it but apparently it was big enough for the guys to take notice.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      on my last ship i spent some time assisting in security while in port
      sometimes we had to scan bags in an xray machine

the guys said there was one female ... they would ALWAY scan her bag no matter what - just to see how big her dildo was. never saw it myself but apparently it was big enough for the guys to take notice.
      the reason i posted my comment was there was a movie ive seen like 15 times whose name i cant remember that dealt with the wife next door who was getting 'female blue balls' her best friend giving her vibrators at lunch, her into bondage with with the barely legal next door neighbor, her friend using virbrators at work, and lots of other stupid stuff, again i really dont sleep well some nights and when its 3 am you do what you can do...

and i was a bored teenager....

Comment

at least the woman in the bathroom was using a vibrator/dildo.
        Sometimes the "toy" isn't ever designed to be stuffed into any part of a body.

Navy guy told me this story - after I convinced him I wouldn't get him in trouble over telling the tale...

He was doing a walk-through of engineering spaces, making sure nothing was on fire or flooding and one of the compartments he opened was a fan room. Inside he saw (a man pleasuring himself with a foxtail - the kind you use for sweeping up dirt... um... yeah. ) poor guy probably needed after seeing that.

My reaction: ... (was he using a flat one or a round one? ) ...

he didn't answer...
        Last edited by PepperElf; 07-28-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Now I know why some women carry those large handbags.

Here is a video that shows the danger of carrying such things in your handbag.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Seriously, a 9 inch? For god sake I own a bigger one than that. She at least could have closed the door or said "Go away, I'm busy." The best thing for her to do would be for her to leave it at home.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              At least you weren't eating a hot dog.
              I *was* eating a hot dog. A jumbo one.

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                I *was* eating a hot dog. A jumbo one.
                If you're not gonna finish that....
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

[Jayne]I could stand to hear a little more[/Jayne]

More seriously, I've learned more than I expected to about a number of members in here. Can we keep it to the subject of customers, please? I'm ... getting all trembly. You wouldn't like me when I'm trembly. My glasses sometimes fall off.

Rapscallion

Comment

[kaylee] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHFuzbeTPew [/kaylee]

i love that scene

Comment

Hmmm...well isn't this all very interesting?
                      The things you really didn't want to know about your forum members...or anyone else, really for that matter?
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Brain Bleach! Now available in Jumbo Size Extra Strength! For those times of Too Much Information!
                        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

You know you've been desentized when nothing on the internet surprises you any more.

(although the "Rule 34" on "Rule 34" was interesting)
                          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
                            Brain Bleach! Now available in Jumbo Size Extra Strength! For those times of Too Much Information!
                            Gimme some!
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Well, if it was in a mall, maybe she just bought it and was, um, test-driving it...
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                                [Jayne]I could stand to hear a little more[/Jayne]

More seriously, I've learned more than I expected to about a number of members in here. Can we keep it to the subject of customers, please? I'm ... getting all trembly. You wouldn't like me when I'm trembly. My glasses sometimes fall off.

Rapscallion

OOOOHH that I would like to see
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X