This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Just a quick note, which you may have already thought of: some misspellings are intentional. For example, I often use the word "figgers" instead of figures, just because, well, I like the way it reads. Etc., etc., yada yada.
    When I compile your MAGNUM OPUS I'll keep it in mind. XP

I still have a thousand pages to sort of Gravekeeper... then I have to sort within categories.

It might be a while.

Comment

Fair enough, but I wasn't just referring to myself. I can't cite any examples off the top of my head, but sometimes writers intentionally screw with the language, sometimes for effect, sometimes to make a point, sometimes just to be funny. It would be unfortunate if this got lost in the translation, as it were.

And I'll shut up about that now.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

So, an update people probably weren't expecting from this. For those of you who don't know, let's just say my life went absolutely fucking nuts. Maybe I did summon chaos by finishing Seraph's after all. XP

But no, really, this was all stuff that had been set up for years. See, here's been my life for the past two years or so, for those who don't know:

Surprise! Did you know you've had depression for 11 years?
        And anxiety?
        And now that those are cleared up, let's address your clear ADHD.
        And chronic pain.
        And let's go broke.
        Let's move back into my parent's house, which I moved out of for my mental health.
        And let's do family therapy.

On top of school. So it wasn't really Seraph's fault, as I said, most of this stuff has been at least a decade in the making! (The latest was the chronic pain, which was from a car accident in 2003.)

I did find though, I almost have Argabarga's done. I'm doing some basic grammar/style editing, then putting it up.

I've STILL been working on Gravekeeper's. XP

Comment

Thanks for the hard work.
          You hold power over me and abuse it. I do not like it, and say so. Suddenly I am a problem.. FIND. A. MIRROR!

Comment

Argabarga's Is Done!

Turns out I had to do more than 'a bit of editing' as I found a few stories missing, but here it is. PDF and Word form, as usual.

Word: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz9S...it?usp=sharing
            PDF: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz9S...it?usp=sharing

Like the others, I'd love for someone to step in and do their own art, which I'd put right in there for you. I'd also love for someone to write a better intro, if you felt up to the job.

Comment

So I faceplanted on Gravekeepers, and decided the best thing to do would be to start over, and to sort as I post. (I was finding duplicates, stories with updates that I should have put in chronological order, ect.) CS is giving me problems though. I see that I said he had 17 pages, but now I only see 4. So the CS search is making things harder on me.

Comment

Quoth Cooper View Post
                So I faceplanted on Gravekeepers, and decided the best thing to do would be to start over, and to sort as I post. (I was finding duplicates, stories with updates that I should have put in chronological order, ect.) CS is giving me problems though. I see that I said he had 17 pages, but now I only see 4. So the CS search is making things harder on me.
                Don't know if it'd be any help, but I have what I believe are complete archives from 2006 to sometime in 2009. Feel free to message me.
                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Gravekeeper's is Finished

Or at the very least, I think it is. There may be errors in there. I encourage you to edit them out if you find them and send it back to me.

But either way, here it is:
                  Last edited by Cooper; 06-06-2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Wonderful, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X