This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-SC Super Powers

Something in another thread got me thinking....

If you could have any superpower to use against SC's, which would it be? Here are some options:

--Wolverine claws to slash them.
    --Carrie's ability to make people burst into flame.
    --Human Torch's ability to shoot fire at people.
    --Hulk's ability to get big, green, ugly, and smash people.
    --Thor's/Zeus's/Storm's ability to call lightning down upon them.
    --Mr. Fantastic's ability to be stretchy and thus choke people from across the room.
    --Superman's/Cyclops's ability to shoot lasers from his eyes.
    --Superman's ability to crush them with one hand, due to his super strength.
    --Spiderman's web-shooting to smother/choke them.
    --Rogue's ability to drain their very life with a touch.
    --Magneto's control of metal's, to shoot various metal objects into them.
    --Wolverine's girlfriend's ability to hypnotize by touch, and thus the ability to make people do horrible, horrible things to themselves. ("Walk until your feet bleed. Then keep walking.")

I am sure there are others I've missed. Feel free to add to the list of choices.

Personally, if I could have ANY super power, I would probably go for the ability to become invisible, for eavesdropping and voyeurism (), but as far as an anti-SC super power, I would lean towards one of the fire ones or the Wolverine claws. But which would YOU choose?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Hiro Nakamura (Heroes) - the ability to manipulate time and space so I can put them far, far away.

.. or put them in embarrassing situations.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

What, no violence? I'm not angry, Draggar...I'm just disappointed.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Jedi mind tricks.

*waves hand*

Why yes I am being an idiot. I should just leave now. *monotone voice*

Edit: Also just thought of this, because of the hagglers.

*wave hand*

You're right that really is a great price for (item)and I see how it would be insulting to ask you to sell your work for less.
        Last edited by Kanalah; 03-20-2011, 02:51 PM.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I second Jedi mind tricks and I'll add magical abilities like the wizards of Harry Potter to the mix. Imagine being able to cast silenceo at people who just won't shut up. Or Imperio if you want to use the illegal curses
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Controlling the air.

SC: Hyuk, it's free then, right?
            Me:...
            SC: *hit upside the head with air*

And there'd be no proof. Muahaha...
            My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              What, no violence? I'm not angry, Draggar...I'm just disappointed.
              Humiliation is my weapon of choice - and if that doesn't teach them I can put them behind the counter with a customer just like themselves.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Well, I have the ability to cloud SC's minds. Unfortunately they're already pretty cloudy, so there's not much effect.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  Jedi mind tricks.
                  Thirded. And in addition, the Force choke is a very underappreciated skill.

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
                  I second Jedi mind tricks and I'll add magical abilities like the wizards of Harry Potter to the mix. Imagine being able to cast silenceo at people who just won't shut up. Or Imperio if you want to use the illegal curses
                  I'm partial to Crucio myself.
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

You know what would be a great anti-SC super power? Being able to whistle the Brown Note at your intended target.

If you don't know what the Brown Note is, look it up. It's vicious.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Jubilee - flash sparks in their faces and make their eyes hurt like a LOT

Storm - special effects to make me look awesome and intimidating.

*cue wind*

"I said..."

*storm clouds*

"...it's not in stock!"

*thunder/lightening*

Twould be AWESOME!
                      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                        Thirded. And in addition, the Force choke is a very underappreciated skill.
                        Force choke is my anti-sc superpower of choice.

Though my first choice superpower is flight.
                        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          You know what would be a great anti-SC super power? Being able to whistle the Brown Note at your intended target.

If you don't know what the Brown Note is, look it up. It's vicious.
                          Now THAT would be awesome! Plus the Harry Potter magic too!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Okay, kids, you only get to choose ONE super power! Damn greedy kids!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Given that I only deal with customers on the phones (mostly arrogant financial advisers or clueless pensioners) I'm leaning towards either giving them an immediate telephone phobia, the ability to reach down the phone line and thwack them on the back of the head, or being able to give out electric shocks down the line. Probably the electric shock one though, could use it for behavioral training for the worst offenders.

Comment

Working...
                              X