Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 years or so , Former Race car driver/Owner now TV commentator Darrel Waltrip owned a race team. The original name was DARWAL Inc, and he ended up changing the name of it, because people keep calling the team asking if they sold dry wall.
    Last edited by drunkenwildmage; 10-23-2013, 06:59 PM. Reason: Can't Spell worth a damn.
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

dwm - But of course. What else would one use drywall for, if not for the construction of dar wal?
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I've had a couple of brain farts like that. I once called a friend of mine and as soon as his mom picked up the phone, I had no idea who I had just called.

Not quite the same, but I was at a friend's gaming store with a few of our D & D buddies and had to call a different friend at home... we all know him as, let's say, "Noodles" - but it never occurred to me to ask the rest of my friends what his real name was. I'd known the guy for about 2 years at that point but had no idea what his real name was. So I get to stand there stammering to his mother while my other friends chortled, until they finally gave me Noodles' real name to ask for.

Assholes.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
          Assholes.
          Good buddies and true friends.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            Anyone else thinking they won't read it? Lol
            Can they read it?

Comment

Working...
            X