Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many different SCs can I see in an hour?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many different SCs can I see in an hour?

My plan yesterday had been to get up early and do the food shopping. (I am currently on holidays.) Due to reading late, getting up late and having a sandal break, I got to the shopping centre late.

After failing to get a park near the food store I decided to go with Plan B; park under the centre and make a quick visit to White Bulleyes store then the bakery and then flee. Plan C - just go home would have been better as then I would have avoided all the SC's.

SC 1: That log pool noodle sticking out of your trolley is soft but annoying when you nearly stab me with it. Giving me a death stare for daring to be in your way just lowered my opinion of you.

SC 2: Just because another customer is wearing a shirt the same colour as the staff doesn't mean that they work there. I wasn't the customer but SC2 had bailed up a person wearing a shirt for the ice cream shop in the food court. What was extra funny was that SC2 and customer where at an end cap and a staff member was just down the isle. I could see all three of them but they couldn't see each other.

SC 3: The white bulleyes store has a single queue feeding into an area full of checkouts. Management has decided to put cashiers on all the checkouts, so please pay attention for when the next one is available. The cashier is pressing the button that makes their light flash and a recording play at the front of line telling you that a check out is available. You finally realised on the third attempt to get your attention that the cashier jumping up and down and waving was free.

SC 4: White bulleyes store lines the check out queue with shelves of last minute impulse buys. The aim of the design is buy things while the queue is not moving, not to hold up the queue when you suddenly decided to spend 5 minutes picking one of the impulse buys. Let people go around you.

SC 5: When walking in a crowd it is poor manners to cut in front of someone and then stop. You could have gone behind me instead. One of these days I am going to not stop in time and it will be bad as I am not the smallest person around.

SC 6: You are driving around a shopping centre not a race track. Accelerating madly and then braking hard at the end of the row just confirms that you are lacking in the pants department.

The whole trip took about an hour and gave me a good reminder why I hate crowds.

I must confess to number 6 when no one's around. I have even been known to leap on the trolley and whizz down the aisle with no part of me connected to the ground. Can build up quite a speed too

And what the heck is a log pool noodle?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      I must confess to number 6 when no one's around. I have even been known to leap on the trolley and whizz down the aisle with no part of me connected to the ground. Can build up quite a speed too

And what the heck is a log pool noodle?
      That was suppose to be a long pool noodle. According to wikipedia they are known as water logs or woggles in the UK.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        I have even been known to leap on the trolley and whizz down the aisle with no part of me connected to the ground.
        "Cleanup on aisle #1" - I'm surprised that hasn't got you banned from the store.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X