This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
    While I can't say I've been kicked in the face I have been kicked before. You'd be surprised at the amount of force even a small pony can apply. I've currently got a fractured jaw/cheekbone because my horse spooked at some assholes revving their motorcycles while passing the horses.(there's a small road you have to cross to get to the trails) took a tumble off on the asphalt and turned my head to avoid breaking my nose. Better off then the one girl whose horse reared over backwards. Lucky she was able to slide off before he went over. They didn't even stop to see if their actions had done anyone damage.
    *snippage has occurred*

Haven't been kicked in the face, but I've still got a dent in the back of my skull, courtesy of a friend's Appaloosa ("Hey, Sheba! Burning in hell yet, you total bitch?")

Anybody fool enough to mess with a mare's foals deserves exactly what they get. Let the mare deal her justice, says I.

Comment

Has anyone else here had the thought that if we just took the warning labels off half our SC problems would be solved?
      "It's a joke not a dick. No need to take it so hard."

“Here’s $10, go to Walmart and buy a houseplant. Carry it around to make up for all of that oxygen you waste.”

Comment

I think half is low.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

The last time we were in a gun store, the weapons had bright orange warning stickers which said (as best I recall) "Warning! Operation could result in injury or death!"

I do feral cat rescue as a hobby. When I find a "nest", I try to get the kittens before their eyes are open. I have to be fast and I have to be sneaky because I know for a fact that I will lose any battle I get into with an 8 pound feral mama cat.

I would never be stupid enough to consider going into battle with an animal that outweighs me over unweaned younglings.

Comment

The best warning label I ever saw was on a dog blanket: "Washable dog blanket. Caution: remove dog first". O_o
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              The best warning label I ever saw was on a dog blanket: "Washable dog blanket. Caution: remove dog first". O_o
              "Uhhhh, we used a special new doggie detergent...lemon-scented chunks!" [cookies for ref]

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                "Uhhhh, we used a special new doggie detergent...lemon-scented chunks!" [cookies for ref]
                My liver, MY LIVER!!!!

Lower, Dude

Mmmm, heh heh, oh yeah, uh... MY LIVER!!!!

- They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  I've seen that on a kid's shirt too, "Remove child before washing"

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
                    I've seen that on a kid's shirt too, "Remove child before washing"
                    Why? FtLoG, they're dirtier than the shirt!

My #3 son was just accusing me of teaching his older brothers to launch him out of the top bunk.
                    ...see, you put your legs straight up in the air, plant your feet in the middle of their back, and...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      My liver, MY LIVER!!!!

Lower, Dude

Mmmm, heh heh, oh yeah, uh... MY LIVER!!!!

...with some fava beans and a nice Chianti?
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

NEW UPDATE

Newest update on the situation:

The mare is dead now due to stress related colic and complications from her previous abuse at her last owner's. (Stuff that was completely under control until this shit went down)
                        "It's a joke not a dick. No need to take it so hard."

“Here’s $10, go to Walmart and buy a houseplant. Carry it around to make up for all of that oxygen you waste.”

Comment

AGH! {{{AK and foals}}}

Are her babies going to be OK?
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Hope the bitch gets sued for the vet bills and value of the horse. After all, it's dead as the result of her actions.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Deliver the horse to her now. (is that too horrible?)
                              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Sorry to hear that the mares gone .
                                and it feels silly to ask this considering what's happened but, are you doing ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X