Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 04:57 AM
Cashier

Colt had enough time to register the change of movement before the worm-like thing exploded out of the dead body, Aliens style. Steel, however, got the worst of the assault, taking rows of sharp teeth full-on.

Colt recovered quickly and tried to keep the thing from biting him, but it was slick with gore. "STEEL!! GRAPPLING would be good right about now! PLEASE?!"

Old 07-25-2013, 05:07 AM
Has had too many jobs

Steel answers "On it!" Suddenly for a split second you are on your own as he changes, but then you are covered in head to toe with a rather large suit of armor. "This is my strength mode." You find your strength amplified by about 20 times normal, and since your head is also covered the creature can not penetrate the suit of armor.

((Looks something like This ))

Last edited by Mytical; 07-25-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok yells out "Stay back!" Xe reaches out with xer gift and grabs hold of the worm. ((Which should be fairly easy, if its aura is fairly weak.)) Xe lifts its squirming body into the air, holding it away from potential hosts. "I've got it! What is this thing?" Sapputiyok looks at it with disgust.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Has had too many jobs

((First what else Sapputiyok vision shows Xer after the hubbub dies off))

Utopia is like the Nexus, there is power everywhere. Unlike the Nexus, however, the 'light' though much stronger, is a 'soft light'. It does not overwhelm the senses.

The same goes for the figures gathered around. They are VERY powerful, but their light does not overwhelm xer senses. Like the area around xer, it is a soft glow, not harsh like the Nexus. What Sapputiyok finds interesting is, however, that all of the technology (including buildings, watches, etc) also give off a light. Everything is registering as at least partially organic. It appears as if Utopians use an organic based technology.

The Worm

Dawn says "Chaos worm. They are native to the world below, but never has one been on one of our cities, let alone in one of our people. They are symbiotic, and do not kill hosts, sometimes even enhancing a host..and are not normally aggressive."

Last edited by Mytical; 07-25-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Old 07-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Cashier

Colt, still watching the creep-tastic thing, stands.
"Dawn, I think we just proved you wrong as a jackrabbit eating a coyote. Miz Sapputiyok, please... even half a second's warning would be nice, next time."
He sighed, then looked back at his partner.
"I'm sorry I touched you without your permission, but in my dimension --at least-- physical touch is... Physical touch is commonplace."
While Sapputiyok remained silent, Colt said quietly, "Steel, sorry about those teeth, but thank you for saving me."

Old 07-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok opens xer mouth as if to repond to either Dawn or Colt, but suddenly stumbles, hunching over as if in pain. Xer concentration broken, xe drops the chaos worm, which lands on the ground next to the corpse. The natives step back from the worm as it wriggles on the ground. After only a few seconds, Sapputiyok gasps and looks about, as if uncertain of where xe is. Seeing the chaos worm on the ground, xe grabs it and holds it aloft again.

"I apologize. I saw... something. Something attacked him" (indicating the corpse) "while he was flying. I don't know what it was." Sapputiyok examines the chaos worm and the corpse closely, searching for signs of the "void" xe has sensed previously.

Last edited by Ghel; 07-25-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Has had too many jobs

No signs of the vortex, and the gadget that tells you if the dimensions were crossed illegally is not showing that anything has come through. So..whatever or whoever it was is native.

Steel
"No problem, we are a team."

Worm

One of the Utopians manage to get a container and puts the worm in the container. Sapputiyok does not detect any more Chaos worms nearby, but would be unsure if the Utopian power glow would hide the Chaos Worms if they were hosting in a Utopian.
With xer vision of what happened to the corpse it is clear that straight up would be the crime scene. Which means not much is going to be able to be learned there. Hard to find evidence in mid air after all.

Which means tracking the culprit would be up to Colt, seeing as it would be in the 'impossible' zone.

Last edited by Mytical; 07-25-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Old 07-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok glances at Dawn and says, "Can you see him as he truly is?" While waiting for the answer, xe walks around to the body's head and gently turns him (with xer powers, not phyically touching him) so the back of his head is showing. "Do you have any idea what could have caused this wound?"

Old 07-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn nods when asked if she can see him as he truly is. When you show her the wound, she looks confused. "Looks like a Dahhawk, but how in the world could one kill one of us? It wouldn't be able to surprise him, and if it didn't his tech should have easily protected him from it. Nothing is making sense. A normally passive worm made aggressive, and how does a Dahhawk surprise one of our kind?"

Old 07-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Cashier

"Normal mode, please, Steel." After a second, Colt nodded to Sapputiyok and Dawn, then examined the body.

"Okay..." He came to a decision and stood. "Dawn, I'm not an expert on medical-stuff, but I need a clean room with a table, waist-height, for an autopsy. I need this body transported there without... damaging... it. What in the name of all your species considers holy is a Dahhawk, and if Sapputiyok can see any wounds, I'm gonna need SOMEBODY to drop the damn fae-glamour on the body!!"

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-25-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Closed Thread