Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn nods. "Yes, you will still be in your own bodies, but you each will see out of the others eyes. So you will have to communicate effectively. If your partner is looking at a wall, you will not be able to turn their head, you will have to ask them to do that. Since you will be seeing your own hands do the work from an outside source, it is not the most efficient way, but it is the best way we have."

Old 07-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Asura Mesmer

"That sounds ok to me." Sapputiyok moves next to Colt and Spirit Walker's body, indicating that xe's ready.

Old 07-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Has had too many jobs

She taps her wrist thing, and Colt is able to see the extensive damage of the body. The body does not have any digestive organs, or breathing organs, but Dawn indicates this is normal. ((Anything seen indicating elsewise was part of the perception filter)). The only wound out of place is the Dahhawk wound except for the Post mortem Chaos worm exiting. No struggle or anything indicated. Steel, however does find something...

Though when it is active, he couldn't even come close to accessing the tech, now that it is off..he was able to find out that somebody or something had turned it OFF. So it would have to be somebody close to him, now Utopians are trusting of each other, but this would have to be the equivalent of a wife or family member.

Last edited by Mytical; 07-28-2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Inserted mention of Chaos worm wound.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:06 AM
Cashier

"Hellooo... what have we here?" Colt saw himself kneel to inspect the tech, but the gaze slid away.
"Sapputiyok, please? I can't see any of this on my own. I know this is hard to accept, but we've gotta do this to figure out more details."

Once he could get a good look again, Colt saw himself fishing for the "scalpel". Unable to reach it, he asked, "Ah, Nurse? Scalpel, please? I'd like to remove this for further study. Oh, and is there any possibility that it was the DAHHAWK that was originally infected with the worm and the injury to the head was caused by host-transfer?"

Why the frell is there not an exit wound from the worm?! Colt wondered. I know I saw that thing bust out of his chest! So why in the name of Moses of Aramathea is there no farking exit wound?!

Old 07-28-2013, 04:17 AM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn shakes her head. "While the Dahhawk could have been infected even a chaos worm could not have survived such a fall. No, the worm would have had to been transferred after the body hit the ground."

Old 07-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Cashier

"Don't be so certain. There are cases --they're rare, but they happen-- of folks falling from great heights, breaking their fall with the body of another, and walking away. True, the shock should have exploded the worm, however... and please don't tell me it's impossible. Funny thing about the word 'impossible': you can't spell it WITHOUT spelling 'I'm possible'. Audrey Hepburn, an actress from my dimension, even said so."

Colt finally got the piece of tech removed and said, "Okay... here's hoping this isn't glamoured. You can turn off the mind-meld now, please."

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-28-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Has had too many jobs

After stopping the vision sharing Dawn cautions "Just be aware that we can not allow that tech outside of Utopia. Although we have never found any world where the needed elements can be found to reproduce it, it is far advanced for most other races. Now, I promised you some demonstrations. I will show you the most obvious first." She taps on her armband and a visible shield envelops her from head to toe, front to back. "This shield can stop just about anything. When you get a chance, look up Dimension 1's atomic bomb. We can take a direct hit from one, and it wouldn't even scuff the shield."

"The other requires your trust. I will use the recording device to record what happens, because you will not be aware of it." What seems to be an instant later. Please view the record.

In the video she walks around the room, gets a bite to eat, and sits for what is about 3 minutes. The whole time both of you just look ahead as if frozen. "We can stop time for anybody but us for up to one hour. We have greater defenses, but those are what I am cleared to show you."

Old 07-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Asura Mesmer

"And even others of your own people cannot tell that one of you has stopped time for them? How are you able to trust each other?"

Old 07-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn looks confused for a second, but then nods in understanding. "You have a point, after all..there are no natural Rutopians. All Rutopians were at one time Utopians. However, our shield negates the time field, and the city itself keeps track of all time field manipulations. The city itself is also protected against the field, though the inhabitants are not. While it is almost unthinkable for a Utopian to misuse our tech. It has happened before..and we now take precautions."

Old 07-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Cashier

Colt just paced. Dahhawks, worms that wanted to eat your face, and now uber-tech, and even MORE impossibilities.

"Okay, look. I may have been 'touched' as you claim, but let me inform you of something... the IMPOSSIBLE is what I do!!
"Implausibility #1: Host transfer between 'hawk and Spirit Walker. Your own tech can stop time, right? What if it had been targeted and sabotaged? And do not tell me 'Impossible'.
"Implausibility #2: the worm was on Utopia to begin with and was planted to destroy evidence. I've seen these things transfer... up close and personal and Steel got a faceful, too. They don't do dead stuff, do they?
"Implausibility #3: guy was murdered and it was set up to LOOK like a Dahhawk.
"Am I getting close to what you're thinking?"
Closed Thread