Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Cashier

"Well, Steel knows somebody who can keep our target from jumping arou- What? Where is he?"

Old 08-28-2013, 05:03 AM
Has had too many jobs

Steel says (Aloud so both can hear.. yes he CAN do it, but usually doesn't) "Prime Earth. Major bad news. There is a reason it is called Earth Prime. If that universe is disrupted majorly..all the Multiverse could collapse in on itself."

Old 08-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok looks momentarily surprised, then realizes xe has seen much stranger things than a talking suit of armor and brushes it off. "That sounds bad. What about this person who can keep him from moving between dimensions? Where do we find xer?"

Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Has had too many jobs

Again aloud "Well, I gotta warn you..he is .. a bit insane. Still .. his name is Void. He can void any one power from somebody. So we could keep him from crossing dimensions OR keep him from shadow porting..but not both. He can be found in dimension 998..."

Old 08-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Cashier

"Okay. 'Tiyok, you get Void, I'll hunt down our Jumper. Prime Earth can't be too different from 317."

Old 08-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Has had too many jobs

To Colt Steel asks "How is this person supposed to know who I am sending you after? Sorry to say it boss, but even with a description, I am going to have to be there to point out which person you need to talk to."

Old 08-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Cashier

"then we have to find Void FAST."

Old 08-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Has had too many jobs

You get to the dimension with Steel's direction. It is a beehive..and almost every one of them look the same. They are humanoid bee creatures. Steel takes you to a certain honeycomb and inside is a human shaped bee. Upon seeing Steel he/she (you can't really tell, but from all indications it is probably male) squeezes Colt and says "FISH! Gluggies FISH came back!! Radish, beet, youv??" At first you think the translator device is malfunctioning..but it is not. He seems to just be throwing words together randomly.

Steel says outloud "He understands what we say, but don't expect any sense to come from him. His wires are crossed somewhere. He also has a habit of charging into walls, for no reason..."

The bee humanoid nods sheepishly, sort of shrugging with his hands out and palms upward in a 'what are you going to do' motion.

Last edited by Mytical; 08-31-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Old 09-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Cashier

Colt's eyes went wide with the hug.
"Okay."

Old 09-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Has had too many jobs

Steel says (Aloud) "Void, we need your help. Have a bad guy that we need contained. You up for the challenge?"

The bee figure nods, and says proudly "Cabbage honey, its gravy."

Steel sighs inwardly to Colt. "I THINK that is a yes."

About that time Strongarm comes over the radio. "All units, all units. This is a priority one emergency. Converge on Earth Prime. I repeat, converge on Earth prime! Drop whatever else you are doing and get your hairy hides there NOW!"