Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They don't pay me enough to serve jerks who come to my till with my light off.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Yeah, that would be great.

Well, until some other SC ignores the signs that you put up to keep people from slipping in the ashes of the incinerated SC, slips, doesn't actually get hurt, but when you won't give them the free stuff they demand, then they raise a huge stink, complain to corporate, and then sue you anyway, even after corporate kisses their ass and gives them free stuff for being a loud-mouthed jackass.

^-.-^
    If they're close enough to slip in the ashes, they're close enough to be incinerated themselves. Even if they need a slight "push"
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Shengirl View Post
      Out of curiosity: If you only had one register open, why wouldn't it be the one with the credit card machine? That sounds like just asking for trouble.
      You're forgetting the golden rule about retail; "If it makes sense, it's not allowed."
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

LOL.. I remember during my movie theatre days, when I was able to close my register, I would duck under the counter so no one would come up to my line. I would become a munchin until I got to the office so my drawer could be counted.

Comment

Working...
        X