This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck kid gets what he deserves.

This was told to me by a a friend of mine who works in law enforcement.

The police get a call about an incident in Target. So, my friend gets called out. He arrives. Management tells him the situation and then they show him the footage.

Apparently, this kid, decked out in dixie and "git r done", was shoplifting. An employee catches him and tells him to put the stuff back. The kid gets into it with him and starts to make threats.

His first mistake was shoplifting.

His second was arguing with a 6'6" black guy with a third degree black belt.

His third mistake was calling this HUGE black employee a n****r.

His fourth...yes it continues...was to raise his fist to this HUGE black employee, who has a 3rd degree black belt, and who he just called a n****r.

Before the kid could throw a punch, the employee bitch slapped him, back handed style, in the neck. The kid flew backwards and crumpled on the ground. After a moment, he sat up, clutched his neck and wheezed,"you...hit..like......a bitch...."

The cops arrested the shoplifter on multiple accounts, shoplifting, attempted assault, something for hate speech...the list continues. The kid is going to be in juvenile detention for over a year because of it.

The employee walked free. No charges were pressed. The police determined it was self defense.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Man. The bitches in redneck boy's life must be some tough, hard hitting chicks.

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
      His first mistake was shoplifting.

His second was arguing with a 6'6" black guy with a third degree black belt.

His third mistake was calling this HUGE black employee a n****r.

His fourth...yes it continues...was to raise his fist to this HUGE black employee, who has a 3rd degree black belt, and who he just called a n****r.
      Okay, who's got the chlorine and the shock for the gene pool? We need some right over there!

Just when you think the human species can't get any stupider...makes you wonder if this kid's parents are brother and sister.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Just when you think the human species can't get any stupider...makes you wonder if this kid's parents are brother and sister.
        Judging by the way the kid dressed, and his racist epithets, it wouldn't surprise me... With that said, I'm always surprised (or maybe not!) about the intelligence displayed by the trashier members of our civilization. They usually want to fight over stupid things...and usually get their asses handed to them.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I think that people should be punched in the neck just for wearing, or saying the phrase, "git r done". I hate it, and I hate that annoying cable guy too.

Can you tell I've been in the North Georgia Mountains too long?
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I totally agree. I can only think the little punk meant was referring to Mysty (Please don't kill me! I meant it as a compliment!), since the only one in that situation that falls under the other definition is him.
            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              Conjuring up images of Ellie May Clampett. Mmmmm.
              This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

I live in a sorry little redneck town, and believe you me, I would love to backhand those morons the way that employee did!
                "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Sort of like the women in the SCA, huh?

Comment

Quoth Starlord View Post
                    Sort of like the women in the SCA, huh?
                    He got off lucky. SCA women carry knives.

Comment

Ah, the Greater North American Dumbass!

I suspect at some point this kid (Who obviously had sterling role models) learned that the way to get what he wanted in life was to lie, cheat and steal, and then when called on it bluster and threaten. He likely learned this from watching his beloved role model do just that, and bluster their way out of the situation. At the very least, even if it didn't work, people were afraid, and in his mind, fear=respect.

However, he's failed to learn some important lessons there. First off, his role model is probably only a couple of generations removed from a neanderthal, and likely has the size, presence and strength to be intimidating. Said role model has also likely gotten his ass kicked by the cops when his young padwan wasn't around for miscalculating his bluster's effectiveness. HOWEVER, one would assume since he survived to adulthood, he at least has learned when to just glower menacingly, give back the merchandise and go quietly.

Skippy here kinda missed those lessons. So, when faced with opposition to his chosen method of shopping, he quickly flips through his notes (In crayon, of course) and puts on his best bluster, expecting his opposition to see that he means business, cower and back off.

I suspect it surprised the hell out of him when he got LITERALLY bitchslapped onto his ass. His notes didn't say they were allowed to fight back!

This kid is going to have a LOT of fun in juvie. The only problem is, it's likely to either kill him, or turn him into his role model, thereby starting the cycle anew.
                      Check out my webcomic!

Comment

First off, his role model is probably only a couple of generations removed from a neanderthal,
                        hey, that's a severe insult to neanderthals! they gave us fire, the wheel and paved the way for humanity.

this kid is in no way even remotely that intelligent; he might be more closely related to a poo slinging monkey, but even that's not close-monkeys are smarter. hell, i think almost every species is smarter...even amoebas.

redneckspawn probably worships his daddy, who's also serving a stretch in jail somewhere; you learn from those closest to you, after all.

speaking of bitches, he'll become aquainted with that term soon enough, methinks.
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Glad to hear that no actions will be taken against the store employee.

Too often, the employee ends up being charged, sometimes with punishment being greater than what the perp got.

If not that, an employee will not act, due their own fears of repercuccions, or store policy.

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                            The kid flew backwards and crumpled on the ground. After a moment, he sat up, clutched his neck and wheezed,"you...hit..like......a bitch...."
                            Really? Is that why you're wheezing and sitting in a puddle of your own piss?

People like that should be castrated, methinks......
                            I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Anyone seen Idiocracy?

Comment

Working...
                              X