Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Baking Part Two kicks off Wednesday! Would you believe I'm actually looking forward to it and having to repeatedly tell myself firmly "NO!" on adding even more kinds of cookies to the project? There are these honey lace cookies that look awesome and sound easy....

Funny you guys should mention the cookie monster, this is the 'logo' I made to include with the coookies:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...go_holiday.jpg
    Last edited by Kittish; 12-07-2013, 02:51 AM. Reason: Addition
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
      ... this is the 'logo' I made to include with the coookies:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...go_holiday.jpg
      Did you intentionally misspell the second word of your company name?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Did you intentionally misspell the second word of your company name?
        Far as I can see, Sith is spelled correctly.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
          Far as I can see, Sith is spelled correctly.
          I was referring to another form of output...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            I was referring to another form of output...
            Ewwww. No cookies for you.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
              Ewwww. No cookies for you.
              lol. I think in this context it's a compliment: "Wow! That's great sith!"

Cute logo, btw.

Comment

Todays cookie project is dig out my structural gingerbread recipe to make a house next weekend, and make some cardamom sugar cookie thumbprints with either mixed berry or lingonberry in the thumbprints.
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Part Two started tonight.

1. Building materials
                  2. Lemon Sugar Cookies
                  3. Chocolate Mint Drops
                  4. Vanilla Sugar Cookies

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                    There are these honey lace cookies that look awesome and sound easy....
                    Honey....lace....cookies?!?!?!?!?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Honey....lace....cookies?!?!?!?!?

Yea. I tried out the recipe, and the cookies look neat. Flavor wise, they're ok, not great. I'm gonna (eventually) get some maple syrup and maple sugar and try em again.

Comment

Day 2

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/p...&pictureid=868

1. Almond Sugar Cookies
                        2. Snickerdoodles
                        3. Ugly Chocolate-Toffee Chip Cookies. Some rather unexpected results from adding english toffee bits to chocolate chip cookie dough. Tasty though.

Comment

I won't lie. I'm very much looking forward to that package arriving here.....

And once again, I am painfully aware that there is no drool smiley. Mods, when are we going to fix this glaring oversight?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            And once again, I am painfully aware that there is no drool smiley. Mods, when are we going to fix this glaring oversight?
                            It's been classed as an automatic Rule #1 violation. Causes arcs'n'sparks from the old monitor.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              I won't lie. I'm very much looking forward to that package arriving here.....

*plots her next trip to Key West*

Actually, Jester, I bought everything I need yesterday for that cheesecake I've been promising you. Looks like you're going to go into sugar over load soon.
                              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Day 3, and done! Yay!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/p...&pictureid=869

On the left are Oatmeal Raisin with Walnut Cookies, and on the right are Dark Chocolate Cookies.

And here's a typical box 'o cookies!

Comment

Working...
                                X