This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mytical View Post
    Pizza bread, milk, and chocolate pudding. Yes..I am weird.
    That's not all that weird. O.o Sounds tasty, actually.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Sauteed baby zucchini, snowpeas, baby beans, silverbeet, red onion and dandelion greens with grilled chicken.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Grandma made chicken casserole, but she left the chicken out to thaw all night so I'm not touching it. (Plus, carcass parts...eew)
        Hubby's bringing home breadsticks and sauce though...mmmmm
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Leftover Sinagang. Because it's so much better when it's had a couple days to just stew
          Flood

Comment

Quoth Flood View Post
            Leftover Sinagang. Because it's so much better when it's had a couple days to just stew
            What's Sinagang? It sounds interesting. Also, it's very fun to say out loud over and over.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

clam strips and cheese pretzels. There will be raspberry with dark chocolate chucks ice cream later
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Chicken ramen and cherry soda, with peanut butter candy for dessert.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

I had chicken casserole with white rice, a salad, and a chocolate eclair cake for dessert.

Here are the recipes:

Chicken Casserole
                  2.5 lb bag of chicken breasts or one whole chicken
                  1 can cream of chicken condensed soup
                  1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup
                  1 can cream of celery condensed soup
                  1/2 green pepper
                  1 medium onion
                  1 cup evaporated milk
                  1 large bag of La Choy Chow Mein Noodles
                  1 sleve of Saltine Crackers
                  white rice (opt, side dish)

1. Boil chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper in the water. While waiting, chop up onion and green pepper. Saute in a big pot using half of a stick of butter.
                  2. When chicken is done, turn off heat and remove from water. You can save that for another recipe or strain it and boil white rice (opt) in. If breast pieces, cut cooked chicken into cubes. If whole, separate meat from bone and grissle and chop the meat up up. Put the chicken in the pot with the onion and green pepper.
                  3. Open soup cans and scoop out the soup into the pot with chicken. Add the evaporated milk. Stir, turn off heat.
                  4. In a 9x13 pan, pour 3/4 bag of Chow Mein Noodles into bottom. Pour chicken mixture on top.
                  5. Crunch up saltine crackers, pour over chicken mixture. Pour the rest of the noodles on top of that.
                  6. Put in oven on 350* and cook for 15-20 minutes. Cook rice while waiting. When done, ladle rice on plate and then top with chicken and noodles.

Chocolate Eclair Cake
                  2 (3 ounce) packages instant french vanilla pudding mix
                  3 cups milk
                  1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
                  1 (16 ounce) package honey or chocolate graham crackers
                  1 bottle of chocolate glaze or Magic Shell for the topping

Directions
                  1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
                  2. In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
                  3. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers, then top with graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding over crackers; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers.
                  4. Pour sauce over graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set; serve.

While it is good to eat as soon as the topping is set, I prefer to leave it in the fridge overnight for the graham crackers to get soggy. We made this in the cooking camp Mom and I did this summer and the kids ate all of it.

Comment

Left over country ribs with marinara sauce and shredded colby.
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I had PB & J and generic Oreos.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                      X