Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what somebody threw out in my parents' front yard. (with photographic proof!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<loves on her shelter animals>

Poor kitty. Who could DO that?
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      <loves on her shelter animals>

Poor kitty. Who could DO that?
      I know, right? I'm fighting the urge to cry just thinking about that.
      Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Kitty, quite literally, landed in exactly the right place. Kudos to your parents for taking her in!

Comment

D'awww, what a cute kitty. -chin scritches-

And what a horrible person! Who could throw a poor little kitty like that?!
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

D'awwwwwww, l'il precious puss! What a sweetie!

Both of my current kitties turned up skinny and scared on my porch, about six months apart. And yeah, I hate people . . .

Comment

She's adorable! I hope the asshole that did that to her burns in hell!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

My old cat Kyo was also an abandoned kitty....and he was my best friend for many years. I'm glad she's found a loving family, and she's so beautiful! =D
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Cute kitty. That one definately landed on her feet. Glad to see that kitten has a good home now.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

D'aaaaaw, cute-li'l-grey-puddle-kitten...

*ahem*

Although, looking at it compared to whoever's holding it, that's a good-sized kitten. It's going to be huge when grown!
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

What a beauty. I hope the person who tossed her out gets a kick in the ass somewhere along the line. That's the nicest thing I can say about a person like that.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Kitty!!!!! Aww. I'm a little more a dog person but I have a massive weakness for cute kitties. Give her pets from me?
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                          Kitty!!!!! Aww. I'm a little more a dog person but I have a massive weakness for cute kitties. Give her pets from me?
                          Hehe, me too. I like dogs better than cats, but I'll take babies of either any day of the week! She's adorable.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee

Hehe, me too. I like dogs better than cats, but I'll take babies of either any day of the week! She's adorable.
                            Totally. My sister's cat Moe adores me. ^_^
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

D'awwwwww!

I'm amazed she's such a sweetheart, it's difficult to imagine someone who would do that to a cat treating her well enough at home that she's socialized that well.
                              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Oh that kitty is a beautiful little thing. You know, sometimes I really lose faith in humanity. wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X