Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

What's up with the notalwaysright site?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Area Manager

Default What's up with the notalwaysright site?

Anybody know what happened to the notalwaysright.com site? They used to have tabs so you could switch from notalwaysright (customers) to notalwaysworking to notalwayslearning and so on ... all those tabs are gone now.

Old 06-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Cartridge in the Window

They're showing up fine for me o_O (firefox/win10)

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon
"The moment you trust a demon, they will stab you in the back. Of course, I'm no hypocrite. Anyone who trusts me will get knifed as well." – Klokinator, "The Cryopod to Hell"

Old 06-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Area Manager

Might be related to the new layout they're rolling out. If reddit looks about the same as it always did then you probably have beta access turned off.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Assistant Manager

I'm more bothered by the wandering comment threads. For a while now (apparently since they started working on the new "Legal" category), entire threads have been getting transplanted to apparently unrelated articles.

Old 06-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Cartridge in the Window

For reddit, it wouldn't make a difference to me anyway, I think -- I've been using RES for ages now.

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon
"The moment you trust a demon, they will stab you in the back. Of course, I'm no hypocrite. Anyone who trusts me will get knifed as well." – Klokinator, "The Cryopod to Hell"