This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Need video of THIS! , that stuff is bitter.
    That's why I like it so. I'm not a fan of sweet at all.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
      The unsweetened baking chocolate that I had as an afternoon snack.
      I'm right there with you. Shave off a sliver, stick it to the roof of my mouth and let it melt, and spend the next hour blissfully inhaling chocolate vapors. Mmmmm...

Snuggling with a soft, fuzzy, warm, purring kitty cat when it's all blustery and cold outside.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Sitting by the fire on a day when the weather is awful, doing my embroidery with a hot drink to hand.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

My son saying weird things:

(on watching the women's skeleton race in the Olympics)

"That's it! That's the girl I want to marry! (Noelle Pikas-Pace) But I only want to marry her if she wins."

It's good to have standards
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Being able to cuddle my partner (we are long distance but he's at my place atm)
            As soon as I start thinking
            That I'm sensible and sane
            The Random Hedgehog comes along
            And fiddles with my Brain
            (from card I got)

Comment

Snuggling with my dog.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                Finally ran out of Halloween candy...just in time to get cheap post-V-Day candy.
                I greeted a few people yesterday with "Happy Half-price Chocolate Day!"
                Quoth Argabarga View Post
                Making very loose snowballs, tossing them to the dog, and watching the confusion when it disintegrates and they have no idea where it went......
                Oh, that is just too funny!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The Killing Joke.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Getting the water shoes I need for my vacation in March. Is it march yet??

Comment

A friend made me some butter mochi as a going away present.

MADE my night!

Comment

The fact that I can make the most humorless employee in the post office crack a smile at my silliness.

And that my bank's tellers pretty much all know me, and greet me, by name.

And that said bank is NOT Bank of America, which I had the displeasure of being in today, and which reminded me why I don't bank with those fuckers.

And of course that my bank is the exact opposite of Bank of America.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Introducing one good, but recent friend to a group of old, tight knit friends and watching everybody joke around, laugh and in general have a good time. There can never be too much friendship in the world!
                          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Talking about books with other readers. This is why I enjoy going to work (I work in a bookstore where every employee reads voraciously and we all love to talk about books).
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

My dog greeting me at the door when I get home from work.
                              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Stepping on the scale to see that you've hit the 70 pound weight loss mark! 30 more to go. It doesn't seem like too long ago I was thinking that losing 100 pounds seemed impossible, and now that goal seems so very, very reachable.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X