X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank hints/frustrations

Smells
    In banking, especially a smaller bank in a larger place, all kinds come in. For example: Older, retired men who are apparently single or widowed smell....bad. It takes your breath away smells bad. It's horrible. It doesn't go away for awhile either. My advice, gents, shower at least every other day. B.O. smells after one day, dried B.O. smells worse and add the days. Please just shower. Use deorderant, but after a certain time even that doesn't cover up that stink.

Helpful Hints
    Lazy
    Learn how to bank. The slips aren't too tough, I swear. If you need help, get it. Please try to learn how to do your own banking. And NEVER tell a teller that you don't wish to learn how to either. You just looks lazy and rude. And it happens far too often. I will happily help someone who needs help. I don't judge. Everyone has something new to learn sometime. Just don't be lazy.

Suspicious behavior
    Do not, I repeat, do not hang out outside of banks during opening or closing unless you want to look like a bank robber. Do not sit under the awning waiting for the drive through to open. Above all do not stand outside at these times. Do not wonder around the bank and not expect to be asked what you are doing. Do not joke about robbing the bank (sooo many people do this). I can get you arrested just for saying that, lucky you. It's not funny, it's scary. Do not come into the bank just for a cup of coffee every day. You will be watched on camera and reported as someone who is possibly casing the place. We have a guy who does not bank with us and may have a drug problem who thinks he can come get a pen EVERY SINGLE DAY. No. You will be asked to leave and never come back. /endrant
    Last edited by thehippie777; 10-16-2014, 04:46 PM.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    Lazy
    Learn how to bank. The slips aren't too tough, I swear. If you need help, get it. Please try to learn how to do your own banking. And NEVER tell a teller that you don't wish to learn how to either. You just looks lazy and rude. And it happens far too often. I will happily help someone who needs help. I don't judge. Everyone has something new to learn sometime. Just don't be lazy.
    And if you absolutely can't learn how to use the slips, there are banks out there that don't use them any more, you can easily move your account there.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Wow, it's strange how working at small banks is the same every where in the country. The same things used to happen to me when I worked at one.

Let's also not forget the guy that used to walk miles to the bank with a backpack after work and wait for his parents to picthem up. He brought a knife sharpener that he used on his many "display" weapons.

Comment

Working...
      X