This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Had to Recount 2 Tills

Yesterday, my FEM put one of the checkers in a register that I closed out. She seemed to have forgotten that I pulled the till even though I wrote the register numbers on the run down sheet and cross the register number out right before I planned on pulling the till. I ended up unpicking up the cash part of the till, recounting it, and picking up the new amount. The checker got put in a register that actually had a till.

When I was counting the final service desk till, the closing checker came to the cash room and told me that I had a customer. I asked where my service desk coworker was and it turned out she was doing shopbacks. It turned out that the customer wanted to return some candy and was willing to come back the next day when I mentioned that the service desk was closed. I ended up getting the till out of the cash room, refunding the customer, and recounting the till.

My service desk coworker saw me refunding the customer and mentioned that the refund could've been done at the checker's register. Normally, we're not supposed to but the rule doesn't apply if the service desk is closed for the night.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel
Working...
X