Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Airline Desk Staff Have To Put Up With.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Airline Desk Staff Have To Put Up With.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2KTqtNW9_U

Copy the link and watch this video you can feel the stress of the poor guy getting the blame for a plane being cancelled it's a short clip and yes of course there is an abusive customer getting personal with him calling him a "stupid berk", etc.

The only remotely "funny" bit of the video is when the desk man is about to give the passengers but the guy butts in; interrupting him and says "you are a waste of time" but of course the abusive customer is too stupid to realise the irony..

Now if you don't trust the link or it doesn't work type on youtube "airline steven williams" look for the one with the 4:03 length not the random 0:30 second ones

Please give me your opinions on what you think!

That is about to give passengers important info...
    Last edited by Dave1982; 05-18-2014, 07:44 PM. Reason: Multiple consecutive posts

I miss the Airline series. Too bad A&E cancelled it.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Wowser. "Mr." Williams acts like the poor desk clerk went out and personally burned the jet to the ground. Why can't these people make the cognitive leap that a company representative is not responsible for acts of nature?

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        Wowser. "Mr." Williams acts le the poor desk clerk went out and personally burned the jet to the ground. Why can't these people make the cognitive leap that a company representative is not responsible for acts of nature?
        Exactly the base rule is that lots of SCs act as if things are your fault when they are basically uncontrollable the bit in the video that reflects this sort of stupidity:

Desk Clerk: I can't pull planes out of my hat sir

Steven Williams: Well what's the point of you bleedin being down here?

Comment

I don't get what it is with budget airlines and EW's.

Whether it's not reading the T&C's, abusing staff like in the video, because you wanted to check in 10 minutes before the flight's due to take off (and start screaming, 'But the plane hasn't left yet, why can't you check me in'), or complain that their plane leaves from the budget terminal out the back, people think because they've paid $9.95 for a ticket they can act like absolute morons, treat the staff like dirt, and expect silver service.

It shouldn't matter if it's Ryanair or Singapore Airlines - read the T&C's, turn up to check-in on time, and have realistic expectations about your airline.
          the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Working...
          X