Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, let me just say here that I am a high school aged male. I've been to the mall around here, and, oddly enough, even been in Vicky's. Personally, I hate the place, with a passion. If it were up to me, going to the mall would mean spending hours demoing video games in EB or browsing movies at Suncoast (Why did they have to close their branch at my mall? ) While everyone else does their own thing.

However, In my experience going into Vicky's, and, pathetically enough, this was with a group of male friends, on a lark. Myself and My friend B were totally fine with the whole thing. Kids along for the ride, E and M, were going ape-shit crazy and acting like the teenagers the OP described. Guess which two of the four of us had actually seen lingerie on a willing, present female before?
    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

My mother and I buy lingerie together, but we're girls, and both of us have very simple and similar tastes- taking a SON shopping for undies with you? No way.
      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

prolly cos i've had an omg-long day at work but... i'm a bitch right now...

They are shopping with their parents, poking at things, making crude comments, etc. Then one of them holds up a pair of underwear and ask me if I wear those. Dad LAUGHS. Mom does not even blink.
        to son: That is none of your business, and if you ask me something like that again you will leave this store.

i'm sure the parents would fuss... but ....
        to parents: I am not here to entertain your child's sexual questions or fantasies.

then pepperspray them. ... ok just kidding

... but seriously, just kick them out. If he wants to have some sexual fun, he needs to go to an adult bookstore. You should not have to put up with any children trying to use you as a sexual target, or to make himself feel like he can suddenly fill out a pair of man's pants.

or just make fun of them.
        "Yes, women wear panties. You'll find out about that in a few years after you grow up."

cos really... the men who can access it don't usually talk about it.
        the ones who talk the most are the ones with the least experiance.

Comment

If I had said anything, I would have surely been fired for lighting into all their asses.

I fight very hard to keep my big yap shut, sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X