Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, he is talking about the main death avatar. The big bad that you all will have to take out eventually.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Update incoming tomorrow. Been running a lot lately.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Retconning a few things, misread a situation. Entirely my fault.

Comment

• Before I can do an update, will pm a couple of you for a bit more information. Once I have the info, will put up a update.
          Last edited by Mytical; 04-08-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Going to do a rather .. strange update. This update that takes place .. elsewhere, will occur when your characters next sleep AT THE SAME TIME. ((Ie if one sleeps and the other two are awake, or if two sleep and one is awake, it will not happen then. Only once all three are asleep at the same time))

Comment

• Sorry I've been posting sparsely, and probably will be for a while. I'm dealing with the after-effects of a kidney stone and a kidney infection. I'll catch up when I can.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• eeeewww... not fun

Comment

• Valzar is charging Anubis, god of death. Hmm got to give you points for bravery lol.

Oh the translation (which the characters would not know) was "I am Anubis, god of death, kneel or parish.")

Comment

• I know, but I thought I should keep with my character's theme. It'll probably end with a retreat by me and call for help, in all honesty.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• may I make colt's second pistol one of these? Please?

Comment

• Don't see why not. Of course, currently the creatures you are up against right now won't even be phazed by most guns. The double tap (to the head) works for a lot of them, just not all. Things like Anubis won't even be slowed down by a rocket launcher, let alone a gun.

Comment

• Want to let Ghel do some catching up before I do another update (No hurry Ghel, since everybody has the dream want everybody to be on the same 'page' before we move forward). With the swords collected, and Strongarm doing what he is doing, the confrontation is not going to be too far down the road.

Comment

• Not a bad idea.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Having put this off for a good amount of time, and it nearing the end.. tomorrow I will post an update.

Comment

• Yay! Update!

Comment

Working...
                                X