I'm back.....part....9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.....part....9?

Wow, I don't know how i keep forgetting this forum!!! I love you all and just been soooo busy ><

a lot going on....but so much news!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I'm sure it's just your mind blanking out the trauma as a self-defense measure

Welcome back! Someone should be along with the chocolates and wines shortly.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      I'm sure it's just your mind blanking out the trauma as a self-defense measure

.........you know..........you're probably not WRONG.......

how else do you explain how yesterday was March 2020?
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Your not the only one. I though we were on part 8. I'm missing a chapter...

Either way, welcome back. Now please regale us with horrifying tails of retail.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

WORSE than retail......call center customer service!

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
            how else do you explain how yesterday was March 2020?
            Xkcd had a great comic illustrating that.

(mouseover text: "I've traveled here from the year 2020 to bring you this vaccine!")
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
            X