Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She reaches for her phone, and calls the airline. But after a rather heated discussion and Ted learning some new words he didn't know could be used to describe someone, she slams her phone shut.

"Sorry...give me a couple hours of sleep I could probably get us home tomorrow morning."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He nods. "Maybe I should watch the urn..or tell you what. You grab the bed here, I will grab the couch. Two people watching this thing is better then one."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• she shakes her head tiredly.

"as long as the urn stays inside the bag there till we get it back into the warehouse its effects have been neutralized."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "And nobody will be looking for it?" He asks. "That is what I am more worried about."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "We have a departmental clean up crew for that if need be...they're scary as hell. The Regents handle them."

Comment

• "Ok..if you say so. You are the senior agent, so if you say you will be ok..I trust you. You are tired though, so please go get some rest."

Comment

• As she walks out of his room, they hear a faint tinny buzzing noise. She answers the thing she called a farnsworth and speaks to someone he recognizes the voice of as artie.

"Hey it was the urn, its tagged and bagged. I'm exhausted and i can't get a flight out tonight so we're driving back. Should be there late tomorrow evening."

She closes the thing then turns back to Ted. "Early start, get some rest yourself, you can sleep in the car."

Comment

• A bit uneasy, he does just that. After changing into something abit less formal.

Comment

• They make the trip back only stopping for gas, and arrive at nearly midnight the next evening.

She drops him off at Leena's before driving out to the warehouse, then crawling back into her warm bed where she sleeps for most of the next day.

When Ted wakes normally he finds Samara's door tightly shut with a rather blunt Do NOT disturb under penatly of death sign on her door.

Heading downstairs he sees the man he remembers being called Artie sitting in the sitting room reading over a file folder.

Comment

• 'Anything interesting in that file folder?" He asks, still trying to wake up.

Comment

• Artie looks up from his folder, "hm? oh just reading reports. You guys get in late?"

Comment

• "Yeah, and I think it is my fault. I mentioned it not being safe with a artifact around, in case somebody came looking for it..and I guess she thought that meant I wanted it here now. What I wanted was to make sure it was secure..I'd rather have watched it so she could have been safe."

Comment

• "All artifacts are inherently dangerous. Some more so then others. Samara...she tends to get a little ahead of herself sometimes. Shes been doing it a long time...seen some crazy things."

He glances up the stairs as if expecting her to appear suddenly.

"when you've had breakfast would you like a more formal tour of the warehouse? Sorry that she seemed to drag you through there."

Comment

• "Sure. Might be a good idea to get a good look at the place."

Comment

• After they eat, He drive them out to the warehouse.

He leads him through the office, and out through to the warehouse proper. the building itself goes on for miles back into the mountain making the outside seem tiny by comparision.

"Welcome to Warehouse 13."

He leads him down onto the floor proper and begins showing him around.

Comment

Working...
                                X