Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My precious little snowflake has to use a laundromat! Oh noes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
    However, the microwave in my floor's common room had to be replaced twice one year because someone kept putting cans of pasta in it. Yes, cans. Pasta in the can. With the lid open, at least they got that much right. But... metal cans, you know?
    Even some glaze on ceramic plates have traces of metal in them. I didn't properly check a what I assumed not to be metallic trim on a plate once and !!sparky fireworks!!. Trying to break my brother of using foil as plate covers in a microwave took until Mum started billing him for replacement microwaves. She used the expensive ones too and it took of his out of pocket 2 replacements before he stopped, 5 overall I think.

With some people it takles a while to sink in.

My old apartment block had a communal laundry space but you had to bring your own machine. I had to get a hookup installed in my flat because some special assmonkey decided my washing machine was perfect to wash mechanic clothes in and not clean it . I don't know how many loads of mine were ruined but I heard her screaming when I and the other tenants took our machines into our own flats because she didn't want to ruin her machine with the greasy clothes.
    Last edited by Zaiida; 08-27-2012, 11:55 AM. Reason: Me being an illiterate idjit as usual

Comment

I bet you anything the GIRL doesn't care, which is why she signed the lease, but her mom thinks it's a horrible imposition...

Comment

Quoth Zaiida View Post
        I had to get a hookup installed in my flat because some special assmonkey decided my washing machine was perfect to wash mechanic clothes in and not clean it . I don't know how many loads of mine were ruined but I heard her screaming when I and the other tenants took our machines into our own flats because she didn't want to ruin her machine with the greasy clothes.
        WTF? I'd like to know the "logic" that assmonkey was using: "I've got stuff to wash that will ruin the machine I use to wash it. Rather than ruin my machine, I'll use someone else's without asking them. What right do they have to take their machine into their own flat where I can't use it?"
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X