This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    He sounds like he's enough of a dick to come swaggering into the store, gift cards in hand, just to 'rub in his victory' into their faces. If he does show, it will probably alongside threats that he now knows that he can just put in a call to corporate and he can get away with whatever the fuck he wants from now on. He is probably feeling invincible right about now, because Corporate "has proven him right". The ONLY reasonable way to deal with it if he does show up is to ignore him. Don't give him ANY ammo.
    Or, fall back on the "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" credo, and tell him to cash in his gift cards at another Taco Bell, because he is no longer free to be served at yours.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

If the SC in OP shows up with his gift card, maybe you should serve him. Be sure to have someone nearby that can grab his food and run off before he can get to it. Then tell him his food was there, and if someone else took it, it's not your problem.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        If the SC in OP shows up with his gift card, maybe you should serve him. Be sure to have someone nearby that can grab his food and run off before he can get to it. Then tell him his food was there, and if someone else took it, it's not your problem.
        This! Oh, this is the perfect response! Kisa, where are you? I'd volunteer . . .

Comment

Working...
        X