This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Amanita View Post

And as for that girl at brownie camp who crapped all over the shower on purpose, I bet the other girls made her life really fun. One, there's the piss-off factor of being made to stand outside in the middle of the night for two hours until she fessed up. And there's also the gross-out factor of what she did. Imagine the fodder for teasing and name calling there!
    I can imagine it. And I hope it encouraged her to not only see the error of her ways, but to not do that st again.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      And I hope it encouraged her to not only see the error of her ways, but to not do that st again.
      The Inner Asshole(tm) in me suspects that it won't do a thing to change her attitude. Shaming someone without shame is like trying to get a big juicy ribeye steak at a vegan bar.
      No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        Damn. I worked as a boy scout camp counselor a few summers. I could write *volumes* about what our idiot campers would do to the bathrooms.
        I am right with you. I too worked at a Boy Scout camp (have for 4 years now) and it never ceases to amaze me what kind of dumb-fuckery those kids (and even older boys) do. Piss on ALL the rolls of TP and leave them hanging like they are still going to be used? Sure, why not. Leave soap and shampoo on the floor to create a sort of slick for other campers to slip on? Always funny (especialy when kids actually get hurt ). Or my favorite, take a GIANT DUMP in the trough part of the shower and wait for it to either collect so many flies that it looks like a body was dumped there OR floats down to the drain where it inevitably stops up the whole bath house till a plumber with a snake has to be called in from the local town to fix it.

Oh, and the best part is whenever something of the fecal or urine nature is spread around the bath house, the health office has to come down in full hazmat gear and pressure wash + sanitize the WHOLE shower house, usually shutting it down for at least half a day while smelly kids and pissy leaders complain about how they have to walk a couple hundred yards to another perfectly serviceable facility rather then the one right next to their site. It's CAMP people. Get used to walking. Honestly, it could do most of the leaders and kids some good anyway
        Last edited by Ree; 08-12-2009, 09:44 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Comment

Quoth Nohbody View Post
          Shaming someone without shame is like trying to get a big juicy ribeye steak at a vegan bar.
          That is true for adults, though children do still respond to peer pressure. And they're far more likely to feel shame when their peers are calling them names and scolding them for stupidity.

Well, it couldn't hurt.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Maybe we adults should take a leaf out of the kids' book in that case? Example, if an SC makes a horrendous mess in a public toilet, point at them and shout, "Ha ha, you crapped your pants! Mr SC is a big fat poo face and smells of pooooo!"

Well, can't hurt.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth SilverAriana View Post
              I feel very glad that I have never run into this in my several years attending/working at CSU
              SOMEONE ELSE HAS GONE TO CSU?!?!?!? WHERE?!
              Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

I know this hasn't been posted to in a while.... but it reminds me of something infamous in the high school I went to.

We had the UnaPooper. Left his log sitting right in front of the toilet, usually 20-30 minutes before classes started or during home room. Its been over 10 years so I don't remember what happened to the guy. It kept happening in the same restroom for about a week.

Comment

Quoth bsaana View Post
                  We had the UnaPooper. Left his log sitting right in front of the toilet, usually 20-30 minutes before classes started or during home room. Its been over 10 years so I don't remember what happened to the guy.
                  He's moved on to leaving messes in the Wal-Mart and Denny's bathrooms.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

This happened to us one time. We have to clean our restrooms constantly becuase the asshole customers like to trash it... well one time someone wrote a note saying "please do not relieve yourself on the floor, walls, sink, etc...that's what we have toilets for. (those white things you see in the stall) please use those. The note worked quite well for a week until someone wrote "clean the f*cking bathrooms they stink!"

I wrote back on the note: Well quit making messes in the restroom then.

The one who wrote the complaint :

F*CK YOU!!! YOU CAN'T TELL A CUSTOMER WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO IN THE BATHROOM!!!

well because of that they took the note down because "customrs didn't like being made to feel stupid and not knowing how to clean up their own mess."
                    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

It's gotta be the fact that you don't have to clean it up that makes people feel free to trash something.
                      Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Working...
                      X