X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Threesidedorchid View Post
    WOW.
    that woman is dumber than catsh*t.
    And that's probably an insult to catsh*t.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

SCA!! woot! I'm in the SCA... this woman should wear a viking tube-dress...made from potato sacking...it'd match her level perfectly...well, even THAT might be a little extreme for her...

on a side note, i LOVE sewing...i'd gladly do it for her...for a VERY high price...i'd fleece her for all she's worth...i wouldn't if she were NICE about it and maybe just confused, but because she's so rotten, she doesn't deserve the money anyway... (of course i could keep making unflattering additions...heh, ruffles...)

Comment

I'm assuming she didn't own a sewing machine, or needles, or thread, and didn't know what a bobbin was, and has no pins.

All I could have thought to say to her was to suggest a sewing class.

Comment

"why do [B]I[B] have to take a class? cant YOU take it FOR me?!"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            And how do you NOT know where to find fabric, when you're in a FABRIC STORE, surrounded by pretty, multicolored bolts of fabric?!?!?!
            I'd guess she didn't recognize it as cloth. After all, everyone knows clothing just grows on the racks in department stores...it's not like it's actually made from anything...

Comment

really? *gets all excited* I want a clothing tree!!

*comes back down to earth* oh yeah...that only happens in cartoons...

methinks she's been watching too many animated fantasy worlds...

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
                really? *gets all excited* I want a clothing tree!!
                Heh! If I had a clothing tree, knowing my luck, it'd grow nothing but yellow, orange and ... oh no ... PINK CAMO!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

sadly pink camo would work on animals....and color-blind taliban...

Comment

sadly pink camo would work on animals....and color-blind taliban...
                    It might also be effective for hiding in a crowd in Nunavut.

Comment

Quoth flutes_and_fabric View Post
                      SC: YOU MEAN I HAVE TO READ!
                      I came across a really great new word awhile ago, I wish I could remember where so I could giver proper credit where it's due:

Aliterate: A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over one who cannot." -Mark Twain (or possibly Ben Franklin, I forget)
                      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow. Now, I will admit to not being very knowledgeable about sewing my own clothes. It's something I like to dable in once in awhile when I'm feeling ambitious. But I have a younger sister who is very good with colors and patterns, and a mother who used to sew clothes for us. So I ask them for help. Which reminds me, Little Sis and I need to make a Hancock's run for my next project.
                        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I love making clothes...i hand-sewed a beautiful medieval dress once and someone didn't believe that i hand-sewed it because it looked more perfect than machine stitching...the reason? it's easier to undo one stitch than rip an entire seam to re-do it. One bitch i knew actually passively-aggressively insulted me by saying that it was a 'simple' dress....while it wasn't terribly complicated it was still insulting by the way she said it...it didn't look like it belonged on a peasant, that's for sure...

Comment

I love making clothes...i hand-sewed a beautiful medieval dress once and someone didn't believe that i hand-sewed it because it looked more perfect than machine stitching...the reason? it's easier to undo one stitch than rip an entire seam to re-do it. One bitch i knew actually passively-aggressively insulted me by saying that it was a 'simple' dress....while it wasn't terribly complicated it was still insulting by the way she said it...it didn't look like it belonged on a peasant, that's for sure...
                            Let me guess she was one of those smiling bitches.She insults you while smiling,bet she couldn't sew a wash cloth if she had to. My only question is why did she buy the pattern if she wasn't going to sew the dress herself.Why not just go to seamstress to start with?Oh wait because she had to be a SC

Comment

Quoth Threesidedorchid View Post
                              WOW.
                              that woman is dumber than catsh*t.
                              Talk about cat litter for brains. The stupid is strong with this one.
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

One bitch i knew actually passively-aggressively insulted me by saying that it was a 'simple' dress....while it wasn't terribly complicated it was still insulting by the way she said it...it didn't look like it belonged on a peasant, that's for sure...
                                Ugh, passive-aggressive cattiness. Sour grapes. Forget her, candyshopgirl's probably right.

So, what pattern did you use?

BTW, Flutes, how did the other customers react to the SC? I'm hoping they laughed at her.
                                Last edited by XCashier; 06-10-2009, 02:48 AM.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X