Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing worse then a scammer AND a liar! Why would the guy play the boo hoo card to corporate? Obviously trying to scam you guys out of another free meal or something. What a low life.
    Midori = Green and DelSol= My beloved Honda

Comment

I kind of wish corporate would tell people like this to go piss up a rope. It is jackasses like this that end up costing the rest of us good money.

Comment

Ya know . . .

If you've got a copy of his lies, and a copy of the video, I do believe you might just have the makings of a wonderful slander suit . . .

Of course, IANAL.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that he did call corporate. I guess he thought that he could get away with it and not think that the employees would stick up for Tina? Or that there might be video.

If corporate does in fact side with this jerk, I will have to rethink my patronage of Taco Smell as a whole. Because I honestly am not interested in a company who would rather bow under the lies of a customer who thinks it's okay to steal.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
            If corporate does in fact side with this jerk, I will have to rethink my patronage of Taco Smell as a whole. Because I honestly am not interested in a company who would rather bow under the lies of a customer who thinks it's okay to steal.
            and it does not help that Taco Smell is part of a larger corporation (YUM) whose motto is "give them anything for free if they complain about anything" (yes I work for one of the other companies in YUM)
            Last edited by Ree; 09-01-2011, 09:58 AM. Reason: Trimmed quote of entire post
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
              and it does not help that Taco Smell is part of a larger corporation (YUM) whose motto is "give them anything for free if they complain about anything" (yes I work for one of the other companies in YUM)
              Thanks to South Park, I refer to one of the YUM restaurants as "Medicinal Chicken".

Comment

Why am I not surprised that he did call corporate. I guess he thought that he could get away with it and not think that the employees would stick up for Tina? Or that there might be video.
                That seems to be his thinking. OTOH, does this SC not know that video cams are everywhere?
                AGREED.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I hope that corporate has the sense to tell that douchebag to take a hike with his baseless complaint.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Thirded. If Tina gets fired due to this ass, she should go to the papers. Corporate won't look very good if it's made public that they fired a good employee by the demand of a thief.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

More on the Lying Theif Epic

Part 1: "Scammer Bitten By Karma" in SC
                      Part 2: "He Actually Complained!" in SC

I wrote up my letter and gave it to my boss yesterday, basically taking my post and copying it into a more professional style. This included Tina's curse word and her "dot the "I" with a heart" comment. I figured honesty is the best policy and I wanted my statement to match the others who claimed to have written everything as it happened as well.

It took me by suprise when my boss returned all the letters and had us rewrite them, excluding those 2 incidents! He explained that he knows Tina was completely in the right, but the District Manager is furious and is looking for something, anything to use against her. She ALWAYS sides with the customer when it's possible and wants to find something to be angry at Tina over. Boss Man is joining us and helping assure Tina's job is secure. It's nice to know Boss Man has our back. I have the revised version of the statement and will give it to him tomarrow at work.

We have at least 6 statements so far from the people who witnessed the incident and will get another from someone who wasn't there. Apparently, Joe Dipshit tormented our little store in the past when our very own Lydia was on duty. She offered to write up her own statement to prove that Joe is a trouble maker. We just may win this. I'm amazed and touched at the response we're getting at the request for letters. Everyone wants to help Tina.

Also, I did ask him about what I can do if Joe Dipshit returns. Boss Man said if he behaves, I must serve him. But if he acts up, he gets banned and I can refuse to serve him.
                      Answers: $1
                      Correct Answers: $2
                      Answers that require thought: $5
                      Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Ugggghhhhhh.

That update doesn't leave me with much hope.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Damn...so your DM seems to have it out for Tina and pretty much might side with the SC. I'm glad BossMan is on your side! I'm crossing my fingers for you and Tina.
                          Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 09-01-2011, 11:17 PM.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

It took me by suprise when my boss returned all the letters and had us rewrite them, excluding those 2 incidents!
                            Boss wants you to retcon the events to fit what he's told corp.
                            If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

I just merged the three threads into one for you. That makes it easier to you to update and for everyone to follow.
                              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Just wondering if Tina told DM a thing or two in the past; hence his (her?) determination to use "anything" against Tina ... In any case, it's unprofessional as hell of him/her (though sadly, I'm aware such behaviour is hardly uncommon).
                                I'm absolutely amazed your boss would share this info with you and hope that you guys win out in the end. With any luck DM might have an apoplectic fit and be out of service for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X