This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
    Too bad you couldn't offer a birthday spanking, with a birch whip.
    Oh yes, a spanking! A spanking!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

She might have enjoyed it though.
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

KatharineB beat me to it. Haha! CRML, you have my sympathies as well! Your boss sounds like she rocks though! As for your sleepless CW, I've been there too, dreaming about work and all. It's a horrible thing. Of course, sucktomers and a night like you had will give you nightmares, for sure!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

You poor bastard.

August Bank holiday is fun, if you don't work in a pub. Hopefully the weather is nice before you have to go into work.

The woman complaining about the mirrors needs a Gibbs slap across the back of the head. Now if there was no loo paper, I could understand letting the staff know. But really, smudges on the mirrors. The cluelessness confuses my brain.
          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Form an orderly queue there, please.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
              You poor bastard.

August Bank holiday is fun, if you don't work in a pub. Hopefully the weather is nice before you have to go into work.

The woman complaining about the mirrors needs a Gibbs slap across the back of the head. Now if there was no loo paper, I could understand letting the staff know. But really, smudges on the mirrors. The cluelessness confuses my brain.
              Well, look at it from her point of view ... the smudges prevented her from seeing the full glory of her awesomeness.

Comment

I think I'd have handed her a polishing cloth and some glass cleaner and said, 'If it bothers you that much....'
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  FIrst the spanking.....then.....

THE ORAL SEX!

ORAL SEX?!

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                    ORAL SEX?!
                    ... is not taught at Oral Roberts University ...
                    Last edited by dalesys; 08-24-2012, 03:50 PM.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Well thats a shame!

Comment

Where's Moral Orel when you need him?

...Oh yeah, I think they cancelled that show ~_~
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                          Well, look at it from her point of view ... the smudges prevented her from seeing the full glory of her awesomeness.
                          If her awesomeness is like some of the girls I saw around the UK, then it is no loss.

I swear some wore more cake-face make up than a few drag queens I know. I wore lighter make up for dancing concerts and I'm naturally pasty white. Even the Marching Girl fake tan wasn't as dark or obvious as some of the horrible orange-y colours I saw.

Now I'm wondering if there were smudges or if the mirror had cracked when she looked in it.
                          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

CRML, you are an oak.
                            The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              ... is not taught at Oral Roberts University ...
                              I find it hard to believe it isn't taught at any University in any country....

Granted it wouldn't necessarily be listed on the University Calender as a course you sign up for; but I'm pretty sure it's taught there.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                                FIrst the spanking.....then.....

THE ORAL SEX!

ORAL SEX?!

Just a little peril?

Comment

Working...
                                X