This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nancy's" e-mail re: reserved event Friday July 23rd

"Nancy" from the parking office e-mailed me late this morning regarding a reserved event July 23rd.

Apparently the dept. having the reserved event (& every parking spot inside Visitor parking will be reserved) does not want the full sign on because it confuses guests attending their events. I do not know why their guests cannot be notified of this before attending the reserved event.

So the open sign will be on my entire shift. I will have to place the big white sign stating Visitor parking is closed for a special event in front of the Visitor parking entrance gate.

Hmm...I wonder what I should say to anyone (who is not here for the reserved event) who tells me "but the open sign is on."

I always get to work on time when the entire garage is reserved.

If there are cars already parked in Visitor parking when I get to work July 23rd, there is nothing the university can do. The open sign will be on.

There will also be testing going on at the univeristy according to the universities website.

"Andrea", the Director of Parking & Transportation, had 2 signs made to post at the Visitor parking booth when I am away on break (especially when the garage is reserved). The sign states to call the parking office at xxx-xxx-xxxx, but there is not a phone outside the Visitor parking booth to use. The customer has to use their cell phone, & there are times when you cannot get a signal in the area where the Visitor parking booth is.
Working...
X