Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Tabletop RPG Fans! Help A Fanboy Out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Tabletop RPG Fans! Help A Fanboy Out!

Stars Without Number is a retro-style tabletop game based on the RPGs of the late 1970's and 80's. It also draws heavily on the space opera sci-fi that was popular during that time period, like the original Star Wars trilogy, the Star Trek movies and BattleStar Galactica. It was written by Kevin Crawford and is published in PDF by Sine Nomine Publishing. The print version is available from Mongoose Publishing as well.

I've produced an unofficial Facebook fan page for it, as Kevin is currently occupied with other projects (notably getting ready for GenCon and getting the next game supplement out the door). I'm doing this as much as a favor for him as I am because I like the RPG.

Facebook Link Here

Publisher's Website Here

Please come take a peek. If it's not your thing, share it with someone else.

-- Mike
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

I gave you a like - when you get to 25 you get to have your own custom URL (facebook.com/(whatever) and not facebook.com/(random characters)
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

If you missed it on FB, I just sent you a thank you message.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Liked and also shared with a friend who's an avid tabletop rpger. It's not dead!
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

We've averaged about a member a day since launch. I've posted tons of links to excellent science articles and third party gaming stuff. The 501st Imperial Legion has even taken notice.

Comment

Working...
          X