Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Resident Computer Geek

Quote:
Quoth Pixilated View Post
That's great news. She probably decided to "show you" (as in, your store) and take her valuable business elsewhere, thus depriving your store of its cornerstone customer and ultimately causing its complete financial collapse.

But I'm sure she drives past frequently giving the biggest "there-I-showed-you" face she can possibly muster!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Customer

OP should show the video of the woman's special snowflake riding the cart to the local child services. She's encouraging self-destructive behavior in her son. Clearly he should be taken away and put with a loving family instead.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Assistant Manager

Quote:
Quoth Jester View Post
Someone else posted the link, but in case anyone missed it, here is The Saga of Shit Weasel, along with the followup update.

Entertaining stuff but there's one thing that's bugging me and that I have to know: why are all the "the's" and "of's" in red?!

Old 01-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Pedestrian of the Apocalypse

Quote:
Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
Entertaining stuff but there's one thing that's bugging me and that I have to know: why are all the "the's" and "of's" in red?!
Because the threads were found with the search function, and searched for "the Saga of Shit Weasel."

There are only four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Elective

yep: If you go back to the URL you can remove the highlight parts and when it reloads it should look like a normal thread

Old 01-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Chocolate covered bacon

Just served mother of the year and her kid, she wouldn't look at me or say anything other than what she wanted then left in a hurry. It seems odd but she didn't seem mad but embarased, I think I like that look on her.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Urge to kill, rising...

Quote:
Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
Just served mother of the year and her kid, she wouldn't look at me or say anything other than what she wanted then left in a hurry. It seems odd but she didn't seem mad but embarased, I think I like that look on her.
Maybe she told her baby daddy/best friend/mother about the incident and got her arse handed to her? As in the person she told, rather than taking her side, went, "WTF is wrong with you?! You DO know that cashier could get your butt put on the wrong side of a restraining order, don't you? What are you, a lunatic?!" and now she's embarrassed. Or maybe she's on her last chance with social services or something similar and doesn't want to make any waves.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth reimero View Post
But I'm sure she drives past frequently giving the biggest "there-I-showed-you" face she can possibly muster!
No doubt! And she's also waiting for the "Going out of business" signs to go up ...

Quote:
Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
Maybe she told her baby daddy/best friend/mother about the incident and got her arse handed to her? As in the person she told, rather than taking her side, went, "WTF is wrong with you?! You DO know that cashier could get your butt put on the wrong side of a restraining order, don't you? What are you, a lunatic?!" and now she's embarrassed. Or maybe she's on her last chance with social services or something similar and doesn't want to make any waves.
One can only hope! She doesn't sound like someone who listens to anybody but there's always exceptions!

Old 01-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Insert clever title here

Quote:
Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
I sincerely hope you're right. If anyone needs to have some sense fish-slapped into them, she sure did.
Closed Thread