Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Moderated Poster

Quote:
Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
Go here to see what I mean

Since there is no way to know which one of the family bit the girl...they ALL had to die.Mongo
*Twitch* Okay, you got my eye twitching.... Poor babies and momma.... I mean, can't they do BLOOD TESTS for that? Overprotective mother my ass. "I'm irresponsible and now a bunch of cute animals have to die!" *Twitch* I watched ONE episode of Meercat Manor and just seeing how they acted, I would never want to see that happen.

Old 08-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Snake Handler

It took me a while to respond to this because I wanted to cool off a little first. This story makes me feel physically ill.

I used to work at the zoo here in town, as did my sister. My sister was actually a zookeeper, while I did various jobs around the place. The keepers truly do care about their charges. And thank God for them, too, as I seriously doubt the zoo admin does, but that's another story for another time. But I imagine the meerkat keepers were beside themselves with grief and rage.

I answered wrong when I said, on another thread, that I encountered more SC at the restaurant. I had forgotten about the zoo. Zoo guests are BAR NONE the stupidest, most self involved people on sweet planet earth.

I have seen a guy dangle his toddler into the tiger pit. I have seen teenagers put their fingers into the enclosures of birds that can and do kill trespassing squirrels for fun. I happen to know the hippo keepers had to routinely give the hippo mineral oil suppliments so he could pass the plastic sippy cups that were thrown into his enclosure and that he swallowed.

That these IDIOTS have no regard for anyone but themselves is a given. Unfortunately, this extends to the animals that are at their mercy. It's enough to keep me awake at night.

Had my child pulled a stunt like that, the shots she would have then been taking would have paled in comparison to what would have happened to her bottom.

How typical. Some stupid cow doesn't want her little darling to have to suffer the concequences of her actions, so letting an entire family of innocent creatures die instead is preferable. We can't have Little Precious have a few shots, her arm might get sore. In fact, I just got finished reading a very good article about the emotional feebs our society is producing in droves, due to so many parent's unwillingness to teach junior how to cope with life. You might give it a read, it was a great article.

http://health.msn.com/pregnancykids/...42037&GT1=8404

Ptah. This makes me so mad I have a stomach ache.

Old 08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Bagger

We actually had a similar incident in my city this past spring, except it was two bears in a really nice park. Our whole city was up in arms about it because the mother let a four year-old run through the barriers and wouldn't or didn't give the child the rabies shots. It was heart breaking since the bears had been there many years before that.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Customer

Since it's handler could not control it, I say the sproggen AND it's handler both be put into cages in that same zoo for people to come along and tortore. THAT would be fitting punishment. Not to mention make a good example of.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
\_(ツ)_/

Wow, I feel terrible for all those kids who wanted to see the meerkats and couldn't. And all because one mother had to let her kid pet them and wouldn't let the kid get vaccinated for rabies when she got bit.

Some people should not breed. This mother is one of them.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Old 08-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Drug Goddess

Good lord, she's lucky the bears didn't take her arm off, or worse, kill her!

Old 08-08-2006, 07:22 PM
The Champion of Cyrodiil

BITCH! She should have her whole family killed....my god!

Old 08-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Bagger

Quote:
Quoth Tria View Post
I mean, can't they do BLOOD TESTS for that?
I'm not a veterinarian so I can't explain all the reasons behind it but the blood cannot be tested. Brain matter is what's tested for rabies and is why all suspected carriers are euthanized/killed if the bitee isn't willing to go ahead and have the shots.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Cable Rat

Mr. Polar Bear is NOT happy. Mr. Bear would love to teach these parents a lesson.

/Child should be taken away by CS since the parents don't care for the childs safety.

/Mr. Bear is cute and will bite your head off.
//Give Mr. Bear room.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Writer

Wow, that mom just ruined a good thing for everyone just because she's scared of her daughter getting hurt. My parents would've told me to get the shots and then some. That woman should not be allowed to procreate at all, I cannot imagine the way her daughter will turn out. On one note, all I can say is thanks to my parents for teaching me to respects others and their property.