Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Asura Mesmer

"I'm not certain the Nexus is translating the full meaning of those. I hear 'officer,' 'caretaker,' 'young one,' and 'honored one.' My people usually use titles that relate to jobs or status. I was commonly called 'guard' when I was working, and the merchant I worked for was most often called 'merchant' or 'honored merchant.' One customer called xer 'most honored seller of beautiful trinkets.'" Sapputiyok lets out a small laugh at the memory.

Last edited by Ghel; 07-23-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn seems to be taking it all in, listening to the conversation. "I hope I did not offend. Please forgive me if I have. Time is growing short, however." She holds up her hand and a shining golden portal opens. "My people do not know how to treat a 'crime scene', I fear it may be corrupted if we are too long. I will leave the portal open for one hour Nexus time, and I will go make sure to guard the scene." She bows and is through the portal.

((For those who chose to go through the portal))

You are in one of the most beautiful cities you have ever seen. The architecture, how clean it is, and there is no normal hustle and bustle of a busy city. It does seem you are expected though, for everybody is wearing a similar outfit like Dawn.

Two things strike you immediately. First, there seems to be no children. Or at least not unless their children are tall. Second, if this is Utopia..where is the gardens and such?

((You learn if you go far enough that you are on a flying city. The world below is also breathtakingly beautiful..even if it seems a bit wild. They do not build on the world, or use any of its resources..they have moved way beyond the need for that))

Old 07-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Asura Mesmer

After Dawn walks through the portal, Sapputiyok addresses Strongarm and Colt: "I don't know if I can trust anyone who hides their appearance so completely."

Last edited by Ghel; 07-23-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Cashier

Colt smiles and gently places a reassuring hand on xer shoulder. "Good. Then trust your gut-instincts and don't. I'm not certain Dawn isn't the perpetrator." With that, he was through the portal. On the other side, he looked around.

"Huh," he scoffed. "Pretty, I'll give these folks that; they simply forgot one thing: flying cars. Steel, you still okay with workin' with me?"

Old 07-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Has had too many jobs

Strongarm nods. "I certainly can understand that. I will tell you that if you ask she will remove the hood and cloak. Believe it or not, she wears it for your and Colt's sake. As will the others. All you will have to do is ask them not to."

He leans in and sort of grins. "I don't think they will affect you as much as they fear, but understand they are not use to androgynous species. Whenever somebody looks at them, they are use to the person desiring them..almost worshiping them. They do not want this to stop either of you from doing your job."

Utopia

Steel answers in Colt's mind. "I am fine with working with you. Been sitting on a shelf because people normally are not comfortable sharing a body with an artificial intelligence."

Old 07-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Asura Mesmer

(This first bit is slightly out of order.) When Colt puts his hand on xer shoulder, Sapputiyok flinches slightly and scowls at him, but doesn't say anything.

Sapputiyok considers Strongarm's words. "Just because my people are not split into two genders like yours, it does not mean that we don't feel desire. If what Goldie said was right and they appear to me as one of my people, I expect they'll have the same effect on me. In any case, I will do my best to help them, if I am able."

Sapputiyok steps through the portal. Xer eyes go wide as xe marvels at the beautiful architecture. Then xe frowns slightly at the cloaked and hooded people. Sapputiyok catches up to Colt and says to him, "Don't touch me without permission."

Old 07-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Has had too many jobs

The scene of the death

Dawn was able to secure the spot without much problem. The body is laying at a strange angle, but otherwise there seems no sign of injury or trauma. When the two of you arrive on scene, you both notice something at the same time. The body's chest is still moving as if it is still breathing. No other signs of movement, however.

Since this body is uncovered ((They wouldn't walk around normally with cloaks and hoods on)), both of you see a Utopian for the first time since you arrived. Both of you see different things, however.

Colt sees the figure as our typical angel, perfect features and with wings. Sapputiyok sees one of xer own species ((Still with wings however)), a perfect physical specimen and the figure would appear just as androgynous as xer own people.

When they see the body, it becomes apparent why the others have cloaked themselves. You get the strong feeling that if this figure were alive and told you to do something it would be very difficult to say no.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Asura Mesmer

Seeing the corpse's chest movement, Sapputiyok opens xer sixth sense to see if it shows a dead body. And if so, to see what is causing the chest movement, as well as any indications of cause of death.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Cashier

After acknowledging Sapputiyok's order, Colt approaches the body slowly, bobbing and weaving a little, trying to get a good eye on things. Once about eight feet from the body, he extends a hand toward Sapputiyok to stop her from coming closer.
"Don't approach just yet, Miz. Tell me what you see." So saying, he kneels and looks slowly about, judging, appraising. Calculating. After a few minutes, he stood and nudged the body with his foot.

When no response was forthcoming, he gestured Sapputiyok forward. As she came forward, Colt began running his hands over the body, probing. "Why is the chest moving?"

Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Has had too many jobs

Sight beyond Sight ((cookies for reference ))

As Colt examines the body, Sapputiyok notices quite a few things. With xer special sight, the body looks a lot less..perfect. In fact it looks as if this being fell from a great height. The perception filter was making it so that the wounds were hidden, even after death. Something, however, is quite alive. The glow of its power is weak, but it resembles a giant sized ring worm in the chest of the individual. It couldn't have caused the wounds, especially that much damage, but it is certainly alive. If it had been in the body during the fall, chances are it would have not survived. It starts wriggling as if it senses a potential host. By Sapputiyok estimate she has about a second, maybe two before Colt gets a face full of whatever it is.