X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth corwin02 View Post
    Yup and they even made a movie about it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
    Movie? I thought that was a documentary!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Well at least the brother had an ounce of sense about him. Now if only his sister inherited that.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
        This one makes me laugh every time I think about it.

My father once witnessed a man filling up a milk jug with gas in the trunk of his car. He of course spills it. Gets out a mini shop vac and starts to suck up the gas. The vacuum, which is sitting on the ground explodes. It's not very impressive but it was most definitely an explosion. The guy then caps the milk jug, puts it in the car, leaves the burning vacuum where it is and drives away.

I'm assuming this guy is dead now. Nobody that stupid could still be alive now.
        Wanna bet? These people can't be killed with a blowtorch. In my line of work, we call it the positive tattoo to teeth ratio.

Comment

For the record, I would never have thought of that problem. However, if you had come out to yell at me to stop trying to kill myself, I would have been horrified and apologizing 8 ways to Sunday.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Movie? I thought that was a documentary!

If you work in IT (or with the general public), that movie and Dilbert ARE documentaries.

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDNdWFV2s2c

This thread reminded me of one of the most ridiculous scenes in Zoolander!

Comment

Oh man. My stepgrandpa tells this story of when he worked in a gas station with a guy about 17 or 18, and the kid came up and asked him how to tell how full the gas or propane tank was (it was aboveground). And he told him "Oh, you just take a lighter and stick it down in there and look." The kid was soon sans eyebrows, and the boss's new truck quickly had all the paint burnt off.
                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth bloo View Post
                  This thread reminded me of one of the most ridiculous scenes in Zoolander!
                  Just because you're good-looking doesn't mean you can't not die in a freak gasoline fight incident, too!
                  "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                  Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
                    I wouldn't bet on that. I watched "1000 Ways to Die" when it first came out but I kind of lost interest when I realized a lot, if not most, of the show is about urban legends rather than real incidents.
                    I lost interest after the "Chernobyl Soldier trying to fuck a raccoon" story. First of all, no one would send a retard squad into a zone like that. If for no other reason that they're likely to contaminate themselves and therefor anything they touch afterwards

Secondly, the time frame was supposedly in the period where everything had still died off from the intense radiation.

And thirdly, I'm pretty certain that there are no raccoons in the area.

Beavers yes, Raccoon no.
                    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
                      This one makes me laugh every time I think about it.

My father once witnessed a man filling up a milk jug with gas in the trunk of his car. He of course spills it. Gets out a mini shop vac and starts to suck up the gas. The vacuum, which is sitting on the ground explodes. It's not very impressive but it was most definitely an explosion. The guy then caps the milk jug, puts it in the car, leaves the burning vacuum where it is and drives away.

I'm assuming this guy is dead now. Nobody that stupid could still be alive now.
                      This is absolutely the funniest thing I've read in ages!

Comment

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
                        This is absolutely the funniest thing I've read in ages!
                        If you enjoyed that, I suggest you get hold of Dave Barry's Guide to Guys, in which he describes a competition in which the idea is to suck petrol into vacuum cleaners to see how they react.
                        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Working...
                        X