This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Incident. *No suck, just amusement*

This was supposed to be part of my "I was a bastard also" post, but I forgot to add it. On Halloween, our town had this big deal where a lot of stores on the main drag were giving out candy to trick-or-treaters. We didn't participate because while we're on the main drag, we're at the ass end where the neighborhood gets a little sketchy. However, this didn't stop trick-or-treaters with parents from coming in the store.

So these two little girls dressed as devils come in with their dad. They go haunt the candy aisle while Dad goes and gets a slurpee. With slurpee in hand and the devils with their M&M's, they come up to the register where the two girls grin and go, "Guess what we are!"

So I look them over slowly, and say, "Hrm... ghostly white faces... blood around the mouth and eyes... evil looking capes... nasty looking pitchforks... Are you totally and completely evil?"

The Dad quirks an eyebrow at me as the two little girls pipe with, "Yes!"

I smile. "Well, that cinches it. You're IRS auditors!"

I never knew a man could shoot that much slurpee through his nose. Well worth having to clean up for the girls rolling on the floor laughing and the combined look of amusement/pissed off on the dad's face.

OMG thats classic! they will remember that!

Comment

Quoth The Scaly Bard View Post
      I never knew a man could shoot that much slurpee through his nose.
      Well, at least it wasn't 100% syrup...
      And, I really rather expected them to ask you for the candy free... since you didn't have Trick or Treat hand outs. Awesome response, though.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

That is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
        I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
        X