This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TwoScoopsSciath View Post
    I get that too. Yes, boys. I wear skirts. I wear lipstick. I'm straight, sorta. I like pink and flowers and ruffly junk. I AM A GAMER! Go ahead, ASK ME THE WHITE WOLF QUESTION. If I can't answer it, my fiance can or I CAN LOOK IT UP FOR MY OWN SELF!

/rant.
    White Wolf? Wee! So.... Who did you like better? Salubri or Tremere?

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
      Malkavian.

I'm no longer here...

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
        Bah! Brujah forever!

That being said, I actually preferred Mage, where I played (what else) a Virtual Adept.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          Malkavian.

I'm no longer here...
          MMmmmmm....Malkavs....

I once had a Malk that feared any type of writing that wasn't on a hard surface. She never learned to read because of that. Well, unless you count cuniform. But money, t-shirts, banners... they'd all set off her phobia. It was part dementia, part dyslexia, and part conditioning.

I really loved playing all my Malk characters.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
            Please, tell me you didn't pay money for that.
            Would you believe I offered to exchange my Gameboy copy of Castlevania (crappy controls, crappy graphics, crappy game overall) and the store owner set me free with the game no trade?

Maybe he took pity on me.

The thing with FFMQ is that it's so bad it's good. You just keep playing to see how lame it can get.

Spencer's cave hurts my eyes.
            Also...
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Someone, not a SCAdian, once made a comment about someone hitting like a girl at one of our events. Immediately, the transgressor was encased in borrowed armor, facing Lady Steelbrow, who had just given a demonstration of belly dancing, in the ring of honor. Needless to say, the Lady never even gave the jerk the chance to recover. She killed him about 7 times in rapid succession, even with some of the men giving him some fighting tips. I bet he ached for day, as those rattan swords we use are not soft and flowery, but can and do leave welts and bruises. I have a dollar to a dog biscuit that guy never again makes comments about hitting like a girl.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                The Internet equivalent is this:

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Rapscallion
                Hee. On our user forum I often post a link to the archives whenever somebody starts a post with, "Can somebody repost the answer to [insert question which was asked and answered a week ago]? I deleted it and need to know now."

You also reminded me of this phone conversation:

SC: I'm looking for a screen magnifier.

Me: We manufacture *other kind of software.* We don't sell screen magnifiers.

SC: [petulantly] Well, where can I get one?

Me: As far as I'm aware there are quite few manufacturers. If you type "screen magnifier" into a search engine like Google, you'll find them.

SC: [accusingly] Well, I used Google and I found YOU!

Apparently Google has rule where any company linked to by a badly conducted search is obligated to help the searcher find what they want. :eyeroll: So I typed "screen magnifier" into Google myself.

Me: Hmmm. I don't see any links to us when I do that search. Why don't you try Inept Products (not their real name)? Apparently they sell them.

SC: [dripping with the attitude that I've been wasting her time up until this point] Thank you.

Me: No thanks necessary. Have a great day.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                X