This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crossbow View Post
    I still like my friend's plate. He drives a Honda Fit. License plate: TANTRUM.
    If he trades it in for an Odyssey (sp?), would he get his plate changed to "ILIAD"?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      The VA DMV has no sense of humor or fun.
      Yeah. They also revoked "CTO XYEB", once someone pointed out to them that this means "one hundred penises" in Russian. Why, precisely, someone wanted to have that phrase on his plate is beyond me.

Comment

A further attempt at compensating for something?
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I saw a newspaper article a couple of years ago (can't find it now, dammit) about a minister in California who went to buy new plates for his car.

California plates use a 1AAA111 pattern for their numbers.

The number on the plates the clerk pulled out was 2BIG469.

Much lulz and more embarassment were had, and the minister ended up with different plates.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Heard on the radio recently about a man who had his license plate taken away here in Va. because of what he'd put on it.

One of the styles of plates available here in Va. says "KIDS FIRST" at the bottom, and the two strings of characters are separated by two little children's hand-prints.

The man in question had gotten one of those plates with the words "EAT THE."

So the license plate, tag and plate together, read "EAT THE KIDS FIRST."

Apparently people complained about it and he had to get a new license plate.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I could swear I've seen that one around here...
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                I could swear I've seen that one around here...
                Page 2 of the thread, Post #14. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...8&postcount=14
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                  If he trades it in for an Odyssey (sp?), would he get his plate changed to "ILIAD"?
                  Or HOMER. His previous car was a Honda Insight. License Plate: BUDDHA.

I tried to convince a friend name Paul that when he bought his new Subaru Forester he should get the plate BUNYAN. Didn't work.

Also tried to get my friend to get the plate NO SPOON for her new Toyota Matrix. Same result.

When I had my Toyota Echo, I did look at getting REPEAT. It was taken.
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    Also tried to get my friend to get the plate NO SPOON for her new Toyota Matrix. Same result.
                    If I were to ever get a Matrix (unlikely), I would totally go for NO SPOON as the plate.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

So the license plate, tag and plate together, read "EAT THE KIDS FIRST."
                      i've also seen that one with SLAPS, to include the whole plate so that it reads "VIRGINIA SLAPS THE KIDS FIRST"

and one for Massachusetts that read "ETALLIC" why? Cos, at the time, they had the state initials on either side of the plate so it looked like "METALLICA"

Comment

I saw a license plate last summer that simply read, "ID THEFT". No idea.
                        DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
                        Nicholas Angel: Like who?
                        DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
                        Nicholas Angel: Who else?
                        DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

This morning in the parking lot I passed an SUV with a large Umbrella Corporation sticker and the plates ZMBKLR.

Comment

I vaguely remember... a Reader's Digest article (Or something to that effect) with vanity plates in it. One of the ones I still remember was:
                            XN28D+
                            Took me a few hours to figure it out... I was young, though...
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                              I vaguely remember... a Reader's Digest article (Or something to that effect) with vanity plates in it. One of the ones I still remember was:
                              XN28D+
                              Took me a few hours to figure it out... I was young, though...
                              Accentuate the positive. :-)
                              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I saw a mini-coupe with a STARK-6 plate running around here. And a friend in a military auxillary group I was in had a variation of NCC1701.
                                Last edited by LillFilly; 03-11-2011, 05:44 PM.
                                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                                X