X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    I mean...LOOKSOMETHINGSHINY! *YOINK*
    Uhm, dear? If it's shiney it means you should see a doctor... or bathe maybe...
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Oh, where? *turns to look*

*turns back* Heeey!

^-.-^
      Tee hee hee
      Quoth NightAngel View Post
      Uhm, dear? If it's shiney it means you should see a doctor... or bathe maybe...
      I shower! Daily! Sometimes twice! *pout* Is it supposed to make this clicking noise though?
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Actually, it's most often they have left their wallet in their car, so it's just a matter of them running out real quick to get it. I almost find that more unbelievable, though, because it seems so stupid to me to leave your money, credit cards etc in the car where they're so suseptible to theft.
        I do that all the time! (and yes, I'm stupid.) It's not a matter of how safe the wallet is where you've left it, but how easy it is to forget it's there. If I use my wallet while in the car (say, at the ATM or a drive-thru) then I'll put it in the door because it's hard to put back in my pocket while I'm sitting down. Then I get home, don't notice it, and find it the next day when it's not in the kitchen with my keys and pen.

I've never left it there when getting out of the car with the intention of buying anything, at least.
        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I will sometimes put bills I get back as change under my right leg when I'm driving.

I've been known to get out of the car without grabbing the money on more than one occasion. One time it ended up outside the car. Thankfully, it didn't blow away or get picked up before I realized what had happened (it was my work parking lot, which is a 20-car lot beside the building).

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

This is why I finally bit the bullet and got in the habit of carrying a purse

Of course, some of you fellas might look a little odd....

Comment

I can't carry a purse.

Well, I can, but I never remember to take it with me, so it's usually worse than any of the alternatives.

And one of my brother's friends carried a purse. He called it a satchel, but I know a purse when I see one. He kept all of his drawing supplies in there.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                And one of my brother's friends carried a purse. He called it a satchel, but I know a purse when I see one. He kept all of his drawing supplies in there.

^-.-^
                It's a murse! Or possibly a manbag. But not a satchel. Because aren't satchels largish brown leather cases with a handle and a beltish strap to keep it closed?
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Technically, most purses could be considered satchels.

Really, it's any sort of large bag that has at least one shoulder strap and would be appropriate for the carrying of books and that hangs against the hip. As opposed to a backpack, which is worn at the back. Most messenger bags are satchels.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                  X