Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being cussed out and hit on within 24 hours (looong)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't actually get sleezes hitting on me much... a co-worker once told me that there's something in my expression that says "I am not a nice girl and I will laugh in your face if you even try." Which is pretty much true.
    What a wonderful thing humanity is-- passionate, intelligent, inquisitive, generous, fully of hope and joy, noble of spirit, and above all... delicious! -- LaCroix

Comment

I used to get hit on by co-workers and I've even been proposed to over the phone by some random guy in the US that I was doing Tech Support for. *faint*
      Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

I've usually preferred to save being badass for when they are shoplifting. Then I will make them commit seppuku with a pair of tongs outside the store so I don't have to clean it up.

As for the hitting on, I think I was just so shocked he was that blatant and disgustingly open I couldnt' form a proper and more angry response. Luckily, it's been almost a week and I haven't seen him since.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Oh, it IS all in the delivery. But two identical deliveries of those identical lines given by a guy who is 6'5"/370 and a guy who is 5'8"/150 are probably not going to have the same effect. I am just saying when a guy of your intimidating dimensions gets in someone's face, that someone usually doesn't need things spelled out to know he needs to stop whatever he's doing.
          I am 5' 7" , 148 lbs and of very thin arms, with an hourglass figure. I look more likely to slap a man than to give him a hard right to the jaw- but that is exactly my first impulse.

If you look the person straight in the eye, speak in all seriousness, and let them see that you have every intention of carrying out your very real threat, they usually back down.

Nothing is so frightening as total honesty when I say I will gladly take you to the floor and hold you until the cops get here, in a very painful way.
          Last edited by Sharsarannon; 07-11-2007, 02:50 AM.
          "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

My line (which I have never had to use, thankfully) is a very calm, quiet, and utterly sincere, "I will break you." But I guess I either just look intimidating enough that I don't get hassled, as a rule, or I'm not the demographic the jerkwads are looking for.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
              How come none of the hotties ever hit on me??? Is it the ring? Do dirty old, hardup men just ignore the ring and figure they could just hit on me anyway?
              Attractive dudes either have plenty of women anyway or 'know' that you're out of their league. Older dudes have realised they don't have as much time left and either are making the best of it (getting shot down doesn't hurt, but the one in a thousand score is worth it) or just don't care.

Rapscallion

Comment

OK, all men, you may not want to read this. It may be disturbing for you.

I used to carry castrating bands around in my pocket. (They're rubber bands exactly the same size a cheerio. You fit them over a special spreader (like needle-nose pliers bent at a 90° angle, only 4 tips), slide them over a bull-calves testicles, and pull the spreader out. I think you can figure out what happens.)

Anyway, I'd start playing with them when I got jerks, and would explain in detail how they were used, thus displaying I was well versed in using them. I would also point out that I also know how to do it with a spreader bar, a scalpel, and some forceps.

Actually had a teacher in HS mock threaten another student with my knowledge.
                Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Ok, that left disturbing mental images in my head.

And no, I don't work at M&M World, as much as I wish I did. I work at a Sweet Factory.

Comment

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
                    I used to carry castrating bands around in my pocket. (They're rubber bands exactly the same size a cheerio. You fit them over a special spreader (like needle-nose pliers bent at a 90° angle, only 4 tips), slide them over a bull-calves testicles, and pull the spreader out. I think you can figure out what happens.)

Mike
                    Meow.........

Comment

Working...
                    X