Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Cletus, not in front o' mah parents!
    - Aw come on Brandine, they're mah parents too!
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Three for calling the cops and giving them all the inbreeders info. That is just disgusting, if I ever met the parents I'd give them a piece of my mind.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Do you have proof that the girl was 16, or is it possible she was older? if she's older it's definitely a crime.

Comment

Okay, I not only need industrial strength brain bleach, I need to soak in it for a looooong time.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

It saves you a lot of money when you have a family tree with no branches.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              It saves you a lot of money when you have a family tree with no branches.
              I came back to this creepy thread just because you posted in it. I'm gonna go back to being squicked out in the non-incest NSFW thread
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

*sobs for humanity*

Oh my freaking giddy gawd. What is this I don't even . . .

You know it's really bad when I think I have the lowest common denominator customers in my store and then someone comes along with a story like this and trumps me

But things like this are exactly why I never want to work in the hotel/motel business.
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

First rule of doing something that is not only illegal but taboo: STFU about it.

ugh.

Does anyone have anything stronger?

Comment

Just is just disguisting and the parents attitude is the part that just amazes me. At 16 (or 13) my parents would have been very upset if they had even heard I was having sex period..... let alone to a sibling. I just can't figure out how the parents think it is so great that they are so close.

Comment

Laughs, "I suppose i'm the only one not disgusted by this. No, i don't think its wrong on several levels, after all, there's good scientific reason why incest, particular at the brother and sister level is wrong, and therefore illegal (at least in most places). And then there's the age thing, even if those ages are accurate, its still illegal. Yes, there's Romeo and Juliet laws that allow sex between two people that would otherwise be statutory rape, but 13 is still under age. Setting those aside, honestly, whatever floats your boat, its not my thing, but there's plenty of people out there that find incest and/or underage characters erotic. As long as its kept in the fantasy/fiction realm (drawings, stories, etc), knock yourself out, but don't expect me to be interested."

PS
                      As long as we're talking fictional depictions as noted above, i really don't see a reason for anything to be off limits, but only so long as it stays fictional, other wise i'm rather conservative and a believe in harsh punishment for crossing certain lines.
                      Seph
                      Taur10
                      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Holy sh*t. He's 13? Sorry, that's just wrong. Look at it this way: If a 16 year old unrelated to this family was doing it, it would still be wrong. It's even worse if it's his sister. God knows how long it's been going on.

Only question in my mind is, are you sure it was the brother/sister's bed and not the parents' bed. Cause I keep hoping it was a bad joke. Ew.

If I pour this bottle of brandy over my brain and set it on fire, will the images stop????
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

So when's their Jerry Springer appearence?
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Isn't 16 underage as well, most places? The ages involved aren't really what's squicking me out, it's the fact that they're brother and sister and their parents enthusiastically cheer them on. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                              Isn't 16 underage as well, most places? The ages involved aren't really what's squicking me out, it's the fact that they're brother and sister and their parents enthusiastically cheer them on. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.
                              Sixteen is age of consent in most places. 13,however, is not.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of...#United_States (i'm assuming the OP is in the US)
                              Last edited by Whiskey; 08-20-2010, 03:32 PM.
                              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Well, I know 13's not, but 18 is the age of consent here...and I thought it was 18 in most of the U.S., but other places are obviously different.
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X