Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throw a trantrum about it why don't you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw a trantrum about it why don't you!

We have a webstore that allows you to ship products to our store and we can also order out of stock items directly from our website for customers. I was training on returns when this girl come up and slam a phone cover down on the counter and starts ranting about how "THAT GIRL" over at our web desk has ordered her the wrong phone cover and she was PROMISED that it was the correct cover and now what is she supposed to do.

She went on an on about how incompetent we were and HOW HARD IS IT TO ORDER THE CORRECT ITEM. When we figured out from the receipt codes who had helped her, it was even more puzzling because those people are usually really good employees who wouldn't make mistakes like that. She was so rude a manager came over and dealt with her but she left quite an impression on the 4 csr's who were working with us. We were all idiots and needed to do our jobs better

The next day I am working again and I hear the most butter wouldn't melt voice asking if we possibly had a phone cover that was returned the day before and I turn to see that same bitch. It turned out the phone cover was correct after all she just freaked out and didn't even bother to take it out of the case to try it, just flew into a tantrum so fast because she thought we had ordered the wrong thing.

We have to send web orders back to the warehouse if they are returned so the case was already wrapped and pallet-ed to go back and the manager....just couldn't find it wooops suuuuuch a shame.

Now she was stuck without a phone cover for her prweshious phone.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

And the passive aggressive facet deep within the darkest recess of my soul is smiling.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Good! Now she has to order it again and wait. Serves her right for jumping to conclusions like that!
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I... How is it that people can fly off the handle so badly when they haven't even checked to see that what they're complaining about is even wrong?
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

RU - Simple. People who have spent their lives getting whatever they want out of stores with spineless managers because of their being bitchy, are effectively "trained" to believe that bitchiness is the first resort -- not the last -- in other words, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." Instead of trying more normal, rational methods first, they just go straight for the jugular, and assume that being a complete ass is the best way to handle anything. Product not working exactly as they imagined it would? Be an ass. Price ringing up for the actual price instead of what they want to pay? Be an ass. Store return policy not to their liking? Be an ass. I could see her picking up a box (with no windows) that shows a blue phone case, but with "black" marked on a color chooser on the side, and assuming that it's blue, yeah. She'll be an ass about it "not being black" because it's easier than actually checking first and often gets better results.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Instead of trying more normal, rational methods first, they just go straight for the jugular, and assume that being a complete ass is the best way to handle anything.
            And you can tell which CSRs have had to deal with this attitude. Last night I had to return some base board to my local hardware store because I needed a wider size. The CSR kept apologizing after everything she asked me (for my receipt, to take the boards to measure them, etc.), like she was worried that I was going to explode on her at any moment. I know I was tired and looked it by the time I got to the store, but I understood the process and kept assuring her it was no problem, that I just wanted to complete the return so I could go pick out the right material and go home. She actually thanked me for being so nice about the return! How bad must her day have been to thank me for being reasonable?
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Yep. Typical twit. And all that drama for something so minor.

Had a similar idiot on the phone today, but I will do a separate thread on her...
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Lesson learned: If you're an asshole, don't be surprised if your day gets sh*tty.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just a shame for the normal reasonable customers who end up getting chewed out because a parade of assholes has been through that day...
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Hahaha serves her right.

Comment

Working...
                    X