Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > General Work Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Chairman of the Board

Hope you got a lot of interest with the back pay.

Congratulations, and may your ex-boss get the fate he deserves...

Old 11-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Store Manager

Quote:
Quoth Seanette View Post
Has this one already been nominated for War Stories?
This post indicates that it has.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Chairman of the Board

I just reread the entire thread (29 pages!), just a few comments.

1) I'd forgotten that no gag order was put on you. Do you still plan that the media hears about this?

2) Did you get all the interest you were owed as well as vacation and sick leave?

3) Any word on your ex-supervisor? I truly hope he gets the fate he deserves, as unlikely as that is...

4) Are you still having to drive to another site, or staying at the office close to your home?

I'm glad things worked out for you in the end, and I think that goes for everyone here!

Old 11-25-2016, 02:19 AM
Front End Supervisor

1. No, I'm not going to the media, because I still hope to transfer around to another agency in my state government, and one of the terms of the settlement was to remove all records of the termination, basically trying to act like this never happened.

2. State regulations didn't let them pay me interest on the back pay, I'm still fighting for the back vacation and sick leave.

3. No action, that I was aware of, was taken against my former supervisor. I'm sure something was said in private, but he didn't lose his job over it.

4. Yeah. My usual office is about 30 minutes from my house, but once or twice a week I have to drive to another office about 90 minutes away. I do get paid mileage for the extra drive, and that adds up to several hundred dollars a month, so while I'd rather not be doing it, I'll deal with it for now.

Last edited by MadMike; 11-25-2016 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Pleae don't quote the entire post.

Old 11-26-2016, 08:41 AM
Chairman of the Board

1) Understand, you don't want to rock the boat now.

2) Sorry that you don't get interest, you should. And you're still waiting for vacation and sick leave? Time to write another letter.

3) Hopefully this clown has ticked off enough of his bosses to wish he was dead.

4) Do you get paid for the time as well?

Hope the new job's going well...
Closed Thread