This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the ghost hate me now :(

Yeah, the ghost used to be all about harmless fun... maybe occassionally weirding out employees... but that's it.
    Now he's getting vindictive for something.
    For the last several weeks he's been making the phone ring with a non-existent extension (coming from room 150... there is no room 150)
    And tonight he's learned a new trick, he's been dialing 911 from the same non-existent room.
    Anyone know a good ghost hunter we can bring in to rid ourselves of him?
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Taps? The Guys from Ghosthunters or maybe even Ghostbusters?

Comment

Meh, are you sure it isn't a different system that what you used before? Our work phone system gets the 911 glitch sometimes. The setup is strangely similar to one we had at *former hotel*, which is why I mention it.

You don't ever see the ghost, do you? Because that is one thing I simply couldn't handle. *shiver*
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Meh, are you sure it isn't a different system that what you used before? Our work phone system gets the 911 glitch sometimes. The setup is strangely similar to one we had at *former hotel*, which is why I mention it.

You don't ever see the ghost, do you? Because that is one thing I simply couldn't handle. *shiver*
        First, the 911 glitch has only ever occured with us coming from actual rooms... and even then, it never caused ghost calls to the front desk.

And yes, I have actually seen the entity (I don't want to say ghost because I don't think that's accurate, I am more leaning towards shadow person).

Comment

Scoooby Dooooooo! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously, though, that's bizarre. Can't say I know what to tell you to do, there. I've been in and worked in buildings that I'm pretty sure had ghosts before, but never actually saw them.
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

I so want to spend a week or so at your hotel Smiley.

Comment

Out of sheer curiosity, have you tried answering the phone when it rings from Room 150?
              The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Quoth incognitocook View Post
                Out of sheer curiosity, have you tried answering the phone when it rings from Room 150?
                yes, all I can hear is static, occasionally you can here what sounds like maybe music in the background, but mostly static.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  yes, all I can hear is static, occasionally you can here what sounds like maybe music in the background, but mostly static.
                  ... that's kinda creepy.

Comment

Smiley: I'm staying at your hotel. LOL That sounds weird and fun at the same time.

Comment

BECAUSE YOU LEFT HIM ALONE WITH YOUR TERRIBLE TERRIBLE COWORKERS!!

I'd be mad too.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'd answer the phone....

But I'd wonder if perhaps the demon chasing Crowley was in it...

That'd be a BAD omen!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Aah creepy! I've had too many run-ins with weird stuff to pretend to be brave anymore T_T

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            And yes, I have actually seen the entity (I don't want to say ghost because I don't think that's accurate, I am more leaning towards shadow person).
                            Ghosts I can handle. But Smiley, if it's a shadow person, you seriously need to get it out.

I had one once in my apartment. I don't know what your personal beliefs are. As a Druid, though, I forced it out by erecting a dual shield of white light and hawthorne. It still tries to get in from time to time.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                              Ghosts I can handle. But Smiley, if it's a shadow person, you seriously need to get it out.
                              I'm tempted to try to get the owner to let my boyfriend do a smudging and cleansing, but I really doubt he'd go for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X