Be on time for your appointment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be on time for your appointment!

I don't know what's been going on the past few days but entirely too many people have been late to their spa appointments. Like 20+ minutes late, and unlike a doctor's office where you can expect to wait for quite some time past your booked appointment time we are on a tight schedule. So, if you're more than 15 minutes late, at the most, the service provider will tell you to reschedule - why should you being late inconvenience the next customer?

If you don't want to be told to reschedule when you finally arrive, how about leaving way earlier? It's not our fault that you got stuck behind a garbage truck/bus/etc - you could have gone around, or even just erred on the side of caution left early enough that on a good day you still would have arrived 20-30 minutes before you had to arrive for your appointment. Trust us, we don't mind if you're early.

And don't yell at me in the hopes that I will somehow bed the time/space continuum to make things work for the service provider to take you in today. During the confirmation call you were specifically told to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment so we could get you checked in and settled in the waiting room.

I suppose I should be grateful that you at least showed up...unlike the eight no-shows we had today. At this rate we are going to start charging no-show fees again, and then the bitching will be even louder! Ugh.

All the hassle people are having even getting appointments, and they don't even turn up?! *facepalm*
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Yup. They get pissed at us for not having openings and then pull this kind of stunt when we manage to fit them in! We just can't win, and it's been worse in the past few months thanks to the entitlement so many people are displaying.

I did finally ask one complaining customer if she knew anybody who would be interested in applying for a position with us because it isn't for lack of us having help wanted ads out - it's due to people simply not wanting to work in the first place. It shut her up and she quickly left. To do my job you don't need any special training - just a lot of patience and the ability to learn how to book multiple spa services. Customer service skills are certainly a bonus. Oh, and the willingness to actually show up to work.

Comment

Working...
      X