Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's stories like these that make me go straight to the impound paperwork bin first thing when I get on shift to see if any of the slips have the car keys attached to them... because if they do, there's only one explanation. DUI. Probably with some juicy details like this....
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
      I wonder how many drunks are now demanding rides home from Jack in the Box stores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvl0LQ-yBE
      That sounds exactly like some of the orders we'd get at that time of night.

I distinctly remember a lot of people referencing this ad late at night after it first aired, as well.

Comment

I was talking to one of the managers at the local Taco Bell a few years ago, and he told me one of his "drunk" stories. Some drunk woman went into the drive-thru, pulled up to the speaker, and then passed out. The manager didn't know what else to do, so he called the cops. Meanwhile, the system is beeping at them for not processing the orders fast enough.

Cops showed up about five minutes later, and were eventually able to wake up the drunk driver. First, she tried to tell them she wasn't driving, despite them finding her passed out in the driver's seat with the engine running. Then she changed her story to "I don't know how I got here." I might be inclined to believe that one.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          So did he eventually come back and demand "compensation" because "you guys got me arrested for nothing!!!!!"?
          Don't give him ideas. Besides, as the driver's license was suspended, it will be some time before he's free
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
            Pleased to serve what exactly :O
            To serve man... naturally.

Fortunately my drunken customer stories are few and far between at the Red Bullseye. What makes that more frightening is the fact that there are people who will behave just as disruptively without the aid of any chemical substance that I am readily aware of.

Comment

Working...
            X