This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to get good service from me.

1. Come in to my store and instead of asking the obvious employee behind the counter questions, ask my customers.

2. Treat me like I am the lowest of the low, the scum off the bottom of your shoes.

3. Act like I dont exist. Bonus points if you are on your cell phone.

4. Ask me in a snotty voice if we do price matching even before you look at our amazingly low prices.

5. Insult the obviously mentally ill person that just bought something from the store. I happen to be friends with that person and he is actually very nice. Insulting him in front of me will get you kicked from the store very quickly.

6. Take one look at our prices and declare in a loud voice that we are too expensive and that you will shop somewhere else but then proceed to buy something anyway.

7. Bring your horde of children into the store and after spending 1/2 an hour here, tell them that you will not buy anything but are only here to waste time before going to .... . Said children did in fact spend the whole 1/2 hr making a mess of my nicely organized board games, leaving finger prints all over my countertops and windows, as well as harassing my internet customers.

Just want to point out, I had all of these in the past 2 days.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Dear Lord! I feel for you! I really do! All that and more is why I now work in an office and never have to deal with customers. However I now have to deal with coworkers, some of which have the mental capacity of a dead wildebeest.

Comment

Quoth Insomnia View Post
      ... which have less mental capacity than a dead wildebeest.
      As the old gnu has thousands of maggots crawling through its brain...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        4. Ask me in a snotty voice if we do price matching even before you look at our amazingly low prices.
        "Sure, I don't mind charging you extra - how much more did you want to pay?"
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
          Holy crap, I was the asker in this situation once (without the snotty tone of voice). But that was before I checked the prices elsewhere; found out that the first place was the cheapest by quite a bit...
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

It's a sign of how long I've been around that I immediately assumed this was all one customer....
            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
            X